Beach

Nagito's POV:

"Here we are!" Sonia exclaimed.

We decided to go to a beach, we find a spot to put our stuff. "Do I have to wear these trousers?" Hajime asked as he attempts to get it off, but Sonia fixed it for him. It's been a while since we went to the beach, I look at the sand. 

Yes, sand is made out of sand

I think this spot is good, time to bury myself!

Hajime's POV:

Hehehe, time to make a deep hole.  

I can't wait to see people fall into this hole. After I finished I grabbed a towel from the basket we bring and put it over the hole I went over to Chiaki and Sonia like an innocent pup I am. "Hajime, I doubt anyone is going to fall for that" Izuru said, looking bored. "I'm sure there's someone that will fall for it, even dum dogs." I kept looking at the people passing by, waiting for someone to fall into my trap. "Hey Izuru, have you seen Nagito anywhere?" I asked "He was making a hole, not really sure what he's trying to do," Izuru replied.

I see Nagito walking towards us from my left side. "Hey, where did you get the sunglasses and flower necklace?" I asked. "Some ladies gave them to me, I thought I was about to get kidnapped again," Nagito said. "Oh, by the way, I found shiny stuff!" Nagito puts down the bucket and we looked inside. "shells, shells, more shells- hold on is that a pocket knife?" Izuru said.

"Do you guys wanna go swimming?" Sonia asked. We looked at her, then we went to get our stuff. Nagito gets his floaty,  I get my kickboard, and Izuru decided to bring nothing. We hit the shore, and I get on my kickboard and let the wave take me away. 

Izuru's POV:

I can't believe Hajime is my brother, he's a total idiot. Now look at him, he's gonna try surfing, he's just gonna fall. 

I swam towards Nagito, "Hi Izuru, do you need something?" he asked. I rather spend time with Nagito than watch Hajime struggle. "I just want to spend time with you" I looked back at Hajime, I hope he drowns to death...

After 15 minutes, I felt bored.

I look underwater, I see an opened clam with a pearl inside. I looked around then dived in, snatched the pearl, and went back to the surface, they were already on land so I followed them with the pearl. "Hey Ko, I got something for ya" I put the pearl on the ground, and he looked at it. "Ooh, shinyy.." He picks it up and puts it in his bucket, filled with shells, I still wonder where he found that pocket knife.

"Thanks, Izzy, I'm gonna continue digging my hole" he walked away and goes back to his hole, 'weirdo'...

I went towards Hajime, he was still waiting for someone to fall into his trap. "Honestly, you're an idiot," I said he looked at me with an offended face. "I am not!" I rolled my eyes, not listening to anything he was saying. I don't really care honestly...

Sonia's POV: 

"Guys, I got popsicles!" 

I gave Chiaki her Ice-cream, I went over to the pups to give their popsicles, "Orange for Hajime, Strawberry for Izuru, Vanilla for... where's Nagito?" I asked. "He went digging for something," Chiaki said, I looked around and see a hole. I looked down at the hole, Nagito was still digging, the hole looks 5 ft deep! "Nagito?  please stop! you might get stuck," he looked at me and smiled. I grab him from the hole and gave him his popsicle. We went back to our spot, and "IZURU NO STOP DOING THAT!" 

WE CAME BACK TO SEE IZURU SHOVING HAJIME'S POPSICLE, MAKING HIM CHOKE! I separated Hajime and Izuru, Izuru growled at Hajime and while Hajime coughs. "Maybe we should go home..." Chiaki yawned, we packed our stuff and went in our car.