Hajime VS Izuru

Nagito's POV:

I woke up, get up, and shake my body a little. I was feeling lazy today so I laid down again, but then Hajime walk in with a big flat plate, so I got up again. "Hi, nagi! I um.. wanna give you breakfast!" Hajime explained as he gave the food to me. Hmmm let's see, bacon, chimken, big tall pancakes, and... GASP BAGEL?! "Thanks, Hajime!" I smiled. I started eating, but when I looked at Hajime, his face was slightly red. "Something wrong Haji?" I asked, he quickly looked away. "N-nothing.." he said, I think he's hungry too! "If you want, you could have some?" I pushed the plate towards him. "H-huh? Oh um.. It's fine, I already ate" He said as he push the plate back to me. And well.. I just ate it in front of him.
After I ate, I went out of the room and met Izzy! "Morning Izzy!" I greeted. "Good morning Nagito, I found some treats in the cabinets. I thought you'd like them" He calmy said. Who doesn't love treats?
"Thanks, Izzy! But, don't you want some too?"
"No, thank you..."
"mmmmmmmm... Alright then, I guess..."
I ate the treats Izzy gave me, damn bacon is the best! I thanked Izzy again and walked down the stairs. I was about to go out the backyard until-

BANG

I ran under the couch, I think I'm safe here. W-wait... what's that nois- AAAAHH THERE'S A ROACH. I RAN OUT  AND IT FOLLOWS ME. HOLY MACARONI CHEESE ALMIGHTY SHREK, IT'S FRIGGIN' FLYING!!!!
I RAN TO SONIA AND THE ROACH IS GOING FAST, IT THEN LANDED ON SONIA'S LEG.
"AHHHHHH, A COCKROACH!!" She screamed. She picked me up and her slipper before she smacked it to death, Haji ran in and ate it, then starts chewing on it. Ew, but YAY IT'S DEAD! He then spat it out on the floor. Then Izzy comes in and proceeds to sweep it out. Soni puts me down on the floor, I sighed but proceeds to get the leash so we could go on a walk as she promised us! I walked back to Sonia with the leash with me.
"Sorry Nagito, but it's raining today, maybe next time?"
She said...

Stupid rain.. making my day even worse..

Hajime's pov:
Nagito looks upset..
good thing I have a gift for him! Maybe that'll make him happy, but how do I tie this around his neck? Humans call this a ribbon, I heard they use this for decoration or fashion! Even though I don't know what those mean!

I walked up to Nagito, "ah hello haji! Is there something you need?" He asked. "I have a gift for you!" I said, I attempted to tie it but...

3rd pov:
After Hajime attempted to tie the ribbon onto the fluffy pup's neck, he instead tangled him up. Nagito whimpers as he is struggling to get the ribbon off of him. Hajime whimpers for his failure. Sonia walked in to see Nagito tangled. She chuckles and frees him, she then looks at the porcupine-looking pup, sad. She then ties the ribbon onto the Samoyed pup.

Nagito felt fAbulOus.

Hajime notices then smiled at Nagito. Nagito nudges his head to Hajime as a 'Thank you'. Izuru came and holds a skirt he stole from a little girl's bag she just bought. Izuru gave it to Nagito, he puts the skirt on the floor. Nagito sniffs the skirt then tilts his head, wondering why it smells like the neighbor's daughter's scent. Nagito ignores the scent and gave it to Sonia so he could wear it. Sonia chuckles and helps him wear it. While Sonia helps, the olive pup glares at the 'noodle dog'. Izuru notices, then glares at him back. As Hajime was about to growl at Izuru, Sonia finished. They both looked at their precious fluffy fur-ball, wearing a skirt. They both blush cuz of how cute Nagito looks.
"Anyway, I'm going to hang out with Chiaki" Sonia said as she walks away. Nagito decided to take a nap til' lunch time, leaving the 2 rivals alone.

Hajime's pov:
"When are you gonna get out of here?!" I asked furiously, he is literally stealing my only precious thing that makes me happy! "I'm not getting out of here, I'm staying here." Izuru calmly said. We started brawling, I bit his lower leg, but he bit my TAIL!!!

Meanwhile...

The neighbor's 5 yr old daughter: *cries* MAMAAAA!!! *sniffles* A DOG S-STOLE MY NEW SKIIIIRT *hic*