The perfect pillow

Nagito's POV:

Ugghhh, I've used Sonia's pillow for 3 hours and I'm getting uncomfortable already, I tried changing my positions but it didn't wooorrrk... I'm gonna find another pillow. I got off Sonia's bed and went out of the room, I went to Chiaki's room, she's currently playing video games, I'm sure she won't mind if I borrow her pillow. I get on her bed and lay on her pillow, I think this is fine-

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

NEVER MIND HER GAME IS TOO LOUD, WHAT HAPPEN TO HER HEADPHONES?! I got off her bed and ran out of her room, I went downstairs to the living room and see pillows. I get on the couch and start poking it, I poke the first one from the right side. Nah this one is too stiff, I poked the second one, it's soft but not soft enough. Where do I find a perfect pillow?!

And then, I see Hajime walking by. His tail looks very soft, I think I found the perfect one. I followed him and he went inside my bedroom, he gets on my bed and laid down. I got on the bed, use my 2 paws to floof his tail up, and laid down with my head on his tail. 

"Ko, what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna take a nap..."

"On my tail?" He chuckled.

Izuru comes into the room, "What are you guys doing?" he asked. "Nagito is gonna sleep on my tail," Hajime replied. Izuru gets on the bed with us and lies down beside me, head on my body. 

Hajime looked at him, "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm gonna take a nap too..." Izuru replied. "Go take a nap somewhere else," Hinata said. I'm too tired to try stopping them from fighting so Ima so go take nap now...