🎄Very Late Christmas🎄

3rd POV:

Nagito was the first one to wake up, he got up and wakes Izuru and Hajime up, "Wake up! It's Christmas!" Hajime just groaned "5 more minutes" he turned away. Nagito pouts and tries to nibble his ear, Hajime tries to push but he was so tired, he just left him alone. After Nagito realized it didnt work, he wakes Izuru up for help. "Izzy, wake up its Christmas! Hajime wont wake up," Izuru turned his head to look at him then got up and shake body off.

He walked over to Hajime "Oi, wake up you lazy bum" Izuru tries nudging him. "Go away emo repaunzel, I dont wanna get up." Izuru was offended, so when sonia called him he took his chance to pull Hajime's tail and drag him, Hajime tries to escape when they reached the stairs but Izuru didnt care and dragged him down the stairs. Nagito just watches them go down and felt bad for Hajime, maybe it wasnt a good idea that he ask Izuru for help when it comes to waking Hajime up.

"Izuru, no! Dont drag him like that, that's bad!" Chiaki said, Izuru rolled his eyes then lets go of Hajime's tail. Hajime growled at him then smack him with his soft paw, then walked away.

The pups went over to Sonia and Chiaki who were sitting next to the tree, "Okay, let's see who this gift is for! Oh Nagito it's your's!" Sonia smiled, Nagito just tilts head "someone got a present for a trash like me?" Nagito asked himself. Nagito went over to it, it wasn't too big but wasn't too small either, he didn't have a problem opening it, his present were matching outfits for his stuffed-bunny and himself, Nagito smiled and went over to Sonia so she could help him wear the outfit. Hajime got his present, his gift was a fake bone for him to chew on, Hajime starts chewing his new toy. Izuru was a bit interested on what his gift would be, before he could look for his gift the door bell rang. Chiaki went over to the door and opened it, she was very disappointed when she sees Matsuda Yasuke. Yasuke and Sonia were very good friends, whenever Yasuke hangs out with Sonia and Chiaki, Chiaki would get jealous the fact her lover is hanging out with a man. But anyway Chiaki let him in and Sonia greeted him, she noticed that he brought his 2 pets, a black and white cat, and a Strawberry blonde cat. "Aww they look so adorable in their little dresses!" Sonia exclaimed, now that gave Chiaki an idea, so she went back upstairs.

Izuru notices one of them looking at weirdly, Izuru ignored it. Suddenly the blonde cat went over to him and tries to get his attention by rubbing against, or tries to play with him. As soon as the owners left the cat now tries to seduce him. "Oh hell no" Izuru walked away and went towards Nagito. Nagito was talking to the other cat who's name was apparently Mukuro, "Ah Izzy, meet Mukuro! She's Junko's sister!"

Sister?

So now he knows the blonde cat's name, Izuru just looked at Mukuro then walked away. He went over to the tree and tries to look for his present, he found it snd opens it. A box of Sakura Mochi, his eyes lit up. He opens the box and starts eating it, but Junko walked over to him "Heyy~ Can I have one?~~" As she lays her head on the edge of the box, Izuru growled at her. "Izuru be nice to her! Share some of them or at least one to her!" Sonia walked in. Izuru pouts and lets her have 1. Izuru was very unhappy.

(Yes I know, christmas is over but I still wanna write this chapter, hope you enjoyed! Also, I'll be writing Hajime's very late birthday chapter on my other fanfic "The Little Fluffy Cock-Blocker")