Park

Sonia's POV:
After I came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me, I saw Nagito sitting on my bed, holding a leash with Mrs. BunBun and Mr. BunBun beside him.
"Awe, you're excited huh?" I asked. He nods with a smile on his face. "Just let me get myself ready and we'll go to the park, alright?" I said as I picked him and his bunny friends out of my room. I put them down and close my door and get myself ready.

Nagito's POV:
FINALLY, WE'RE GOING ON A WALK!

I walked up to Sonia's door, then suddenly...
.
.
.
Thud
.
.
.
Flashback...

Me... Sonia... Chiaki... Hajime... Izuru...

We were... Camping... in the woods...

I was walking around... with Sonia...

Then... I was captured...

"SONIA, RUN!-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the present...

Sonia's pov:

"NAGITO ARE YOU OKAY?!" I PANIC AS I PICKED NAGITO UP. Nagito slowly opens his eyes as he whimpered. "Awe I'm so sorry Nagito... I didn't know you were very close to my door..." I said. Nagito looks at me with a sad face, I kiss his forehead where he got hit. Nagito smiled and wanted to get down, as I put him down, he went over to get the leash, he then hand it over to me. "C'mon let's go now."

Hajime's POV:

"You think he remembers everything?" I asked

"I doubt, I think he only remembers a small portion," Izuru said

We were on the stairs spying on Nagito, he got hit by the door then flew to the wall.

"Should we hit his head with a frying pan?" I asked

"The hell, no we ain't going to do that... yet," Izuru said-
Wait what did he mean by 'yet'?

"How did you even recover all your memories?" Izuru asked.

"Chiaki dropped the frying pan and it landed on my head painfully" I answered. "Jesus.."

We heard Sonia and nagito coming, so we rushed down the stairs. We sat on the couch acting like we didn't witness Nagito hitting his head. Sonia picks us up and carried us to the car, she then buckle our seatbelt for us and close the door, personally for my size, I feel comfortable without it. I escape from the stupid tight seatbelt "Put the seatbelt back on Hajime" Sonia said. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her, "don't give me that attitude, put the seatbelt back on." Sonia told me, "Haji please listen to her," Nagito said, "psh, YOLO" I replied. Then Sonia started the car, now I'm having second thoughts... meh, I'll be fine.
"Haji, if you aren't gonna wear your seatbelt, then I won't!"
Nagito said with a smile- wait for hold on-

Nagito removed his seatbelt. "Ah! Ko! Don't follow him-" Sonia stops and realized what she just called him.
"Did Sonia forget my name? Or is that a new nickname for me?" Nagito asked. Should I tell him?... "Um... maybe a new nickname?" I replied. Then Sonia suddenly stop the car, I grabbed and held on to the seatbelt but holy sh!t, nagito flew to the front window!
.

.

.

.

I'm.. in some tube, floating... where am I? Who am I?

some guy... came in... who is he?....

I looked beside me... A guy with spiky hair-

.

.

.

Izuru's pov:
We suddenly stop because of the traffic lights, Nagito landed on the front seat and rubs his head, Sonia looked at him worried, "Nagito! Are you okay?!" She asked. Nagito looked at her and nodded, "Hajime put your seatbelts back on, or I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR AS-" before she could finish, the traffic light turned green and the car behind us was honking at us. Sonia noticed and started driving. Hajime quickly tries to put his seatbelt on, he successfully did.

After a while, we finally arrived at the park, Sonia parked her car and proceeds to get out of the car. "Are we here yet?" Nagito asked. "Yes we are here" I replied, Sonia opened the door to the back seat and a collar on us with a leash, she then picks us up and put us down. She then gave Nagito the collar, and as soon as she puts him down, he started running. Luckily I caught his leash, "Ah Nagito! Please wait!" She said, as she was trying to get her purse and the car key, she got them and took our leash. We started walking and we saw other dogs, We walked around for a while until we found a bench. Sonia took our leash off, Nagito immediately goes to a big golden retriever to play. "Hello! Wanna play?" Nagito asked, the golden retriever nodded and Nagito starts running. The gold retriever runs after Nagito. Hajime and I sat down and watches Nagito. What could go wrong?

BONK

Nagito accidentally hit his head on a tree. The golden retriever went back to Nagito, to check if he was alright.
Hajime and I went over to check on Nagito.
"Hey, are you alright?!" Hajime asked. Nagito nods, at least he's okay.