Stay Home

3rd POV:

"Aight, I'm gonna go get some bread!" Hajime said as he was about to head out the door, but Chiaki stopped him by pulling his tail.

Nagito tried to go to the backyard to continue his gardening but Sonia dragged him away.

Izuru tried to sneak out but got caught.

"Guys... look everyone doesn't know your back but... You guys should stay here until we can find time to go to the police and confirm you guys are found," Sonia said with her hands on her hips.

"In the meantime, we have so much time to spend together, besides playing with you guys when you were pups.." Chiaki smiles while holding her console.

"But I wanna do something outside..." Nagito said in a bored tone.

.

.

.

They decided to play Twister.

Sonia spins first, right foot red.

Chiaki spins, left foot yellow.

Izuru spins, right foot blue.

Nagito spins, left-hand green.

Hajime spins, left hand yellow.

Over time, Hajime is on top of Nagito, Sonia is on Chiaki's back, and Izuru says this is ridiculous so he quits and spins the spinner for them, "Can we play something else? This is getting ridiculous" Izuru spoke up.

"Ah, I have an Idea!.." Chiaki said

.

.

.

Mario Kart

"This is still boring..." Izuru said with a frown.

"If this is still boring to you, how about you go help Nagito make homemade cookies?" Hajime said, in a joking way.

But Izuru immediately got up and fast-walk to the kitchen.

Welp, I guess it's a 1v1v1.

__________________

Hajime lost, he kept losing and losing and losing and he's at the edge of rage quitting, until they smell something good, then burning.

"THE OVEN IS ON FIRE!!!" someone yelled.

They ran to the kitchen to see Nagito crying in front of the fire and Izuru trying to extinguish the fire.

After the fire is extinguished, Sonia comforts Nagito.

"I just wanted to bake cookies..." Nagito whimpers.

"Yeah with the oven on 950 degrees Fahrenheit?!" Izuru said with his hands on his hips. 

"Well, at least the fire is out, how about we just umm... eat some chips?" Chiaki said, getting the chips out of the cabinet.

__________________

(HII! Back again, sooo I feel bad for leaving these fanfics alone without updates and I thought of being productive and put out a schedule, from now on Mon and Wed I will update "The Fluffy Cock-blocker", then Tue and Thu I will update "Puppies", then finally on Sat and Sun I will update "My incubus". I'm also doing this to improve my English, have a nice day!! Also, I didn't know how to end this chapter, sorry)