Doggy Daycare

3rd POV:

Izuru, Hajime, and Nagito stand very close to each other, Sonia and Chiaki decide to put them in daycare while they go to school or on dates.

Nagito walks over to a Husky playing with another big Samoyed. Nagito watches them play as a smol bunch of floofy clouds.

Hajime and Izuru hang around in random places, like the tube, the small bridge, and the slides.

then lunch came around, a guy came in with food, and every dog were jumping around, it was so hard for the trio to see where their going.

After lunch, Hajime was being chased by a female pomeranian, he was just casually walking and she started following him.

Izuru is just intimidating the small dogs around him.

Nagito is just napping a german shepherd.

What a great day the trio are having.

Ah, why don't you look at that, such a coincidence that Junko is here. Izuru saw her, and he walks away, avoiding Junko.

Hajime sees Junko and Izuru, he watches as his brother tries to get away from Junko.

Nagito sees Junko and tries to play with her, but instead, he got smacked and scratched by her, and because of that, she lost sight of Izuru.

 After School.

The pups were picked up and treated at Mcdonald's afterward.

(Someone give me ideas on the next chapter please :'( )