Dogsitter

3rd POV:

"Thank you so much for coming!"

Sonia and Chiaki were going out on a date, but there was no one to watch the pups. When the pups know they are going out, they'll sneak into their bag.

"No problem at all! I'm happy to take care of these cute little floofs" a lady said.

"Pups, this is Lara. She'll take care of you guys while we go out," Sonia smiled.

Lara waved at them "Wow, they're smart!"

The pups looked at her.

"We'll be going now! Bye!" Sonia and Chiaki left.

All the pups walked off to do their stuff. Nagito got on the couch and turns on the TV and starts watching Law & Order.

Lara sat beside him, Nagito noticed she didn't take her shoes off. He dismissed it and continued watching, "Ugh, this show is so violent! Let's watch something else." Lara took the remote and started watching some 18+ romance, Nagito looked at her in disbelief. He looked back at the TV and felt uncomfortable. "Isn't this much more interesting than that boring crime mystery show?" Lara set the remote down. Nagito frowned and changed the channel back so he could watch Law & Order. Lara changed the channel again.

Nagito is getting irritated now, he changed the channel to watch Ace Attorney. Lara changes the channel again and this time she's keeping the remote. Nagito gave up and walked off to hang out with Hajime. Before he left, he looked back and caught her getting a liquor flask from her handbag. Nagito in shock ran away.

.

.

.

.

Hajime was on Nagito's laptop, playing genshin impact. Lara came into the room to check, she looked at the laptop and smiled, and she said something that made Hajime upset.

(Spoilers ahead)

"Hey, I know that game! Isn't it soooooo shocking that Kusanali was Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?"

Hajime looked at her with anger. He left the game and the room.

.

.

.
Izuru, Hajime, and Nagito went up to their bowls, waiting for their food. The dog sitter gave Hajime and Izuru leftover meals while Nagito, got a mountain of pallets mixed with wet dog food. "eat well my baby~" The dogsitter pets Nagito, Hajime barked at her asking for more, she shot a glare at him "eat you ungrateful swine..." she threatened.

Shocked by her change of attitude, he started barking more at her, and she took away his bowl and threw it away. Nagito felt terrible so he offered his food to Hajime and gave some to Izuru.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After dinner, the pups were forced to dress up for Instagram.

"OMG, you're so cute Koko!" 

Nagito was wearing a pastel green dress, it was so uncomfortable because it feels tight. Lara puts in the caption "Look at my new cute pup!💗💗💗  #cute #puppy #favorite pup!"

She claims the pups were her's.

The pups sighed when they thought it was done. They were so tired of her, they just want her out. Izuru saw something from the corner of his eye and realized that this dog sitter have a higher chance of getting fired. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We're home!" Chiaki shouted.

The pups ran to her, so happy to see them. The dog sitter went up to them, "Hi! I hope your date went wonderful!" Lara acted innocently. "Um, yeah it went great. But there's something we have to discuss" Sonia spoke.

While the pups went upstairs, Sonia, Chiaki, and Lara sat down on the couch. "It saddens me to say this but, you're fired," Sonia said, Lara in shock asked "Why?! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"We caught you drinking alcohol,  almost starving Hajime, posting our dogs claiming their yours, inviting your boyfriend over, and doing drvg$. It's all in camera." Chiaki explained. The couple was disappointed in her behavior. "B-but... After I respected you this is how you treat me?!-"

"Respect us? Then how do you explain this Twitter post then?! "Can you believe this? I have to babysit these lesbian couple's dogs, yuck. Like you type of people don't belong here 🤮🤮🤮 #Digusting #boring" Chiaki is now mad.

Lara is speechless, she then gets up and grabs her handbag, as she was stomping her way to the door she said "WHATEVER! I'M OUT OF HERE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DAMN MONEY!!" She then shut the door and left.

Welp, the couple can't trust another dogsitter from online. They either have to ask a friend or pray that the pups will behave when they're alone.

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the very late update, I've been very busy lately. But since I'm having my Christmas break, I have time to update both fanfics! Let's hope the Christmas chapter comes in time for "Puppies!" and "The little fluffy Cock-Blocker" Merry Christmas! :D)