School

Chiaki's POV:

"Hey... Hey, wake up.."

'Huh? Oh- right school'

I got up and looked at Sonia, "huh?- oh, good morning"
I greeted. I got up and went into the bathroom, but someone was sleeping in the bathtub, and that was the white fluffy pup Nagito, sleeping with his toy. I picked him up, went out of the bathroom, then put him on the bed. I went back to the bathroom and start filling up the tub.

1 hour later

Hajime's POV:

"C'MON CHIAKI, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

That's what I heard, the yelling that woke me up—
wait....where's nagito?

I got up and went out of the room, the 2 humans were about to leave, but I saw nagito trying to get in the bag.

I ran to him and got in to, trying to get him out.
"Nagito! C'mon, let's get out of here!" I said.
"I don't wanna, I want to be with the humans"
he whimpered. "Well, we have to leave here or else-"
As I was about to tell him to leave (again) the light disappeared. FRICK

Sonia's POV:

We arrived at school and went into our class, but when we got in, the first thing we see was Mikan on the ground crying, I'm guessing she tripped again. I helped her up before Teruteru came in.

Miss. Yukizome came in, and we took our seats, "Good morning class! Please take out your textbook!" She said cheerfully. When I opened my bag...

I SEE THE 2 ADORABLE PUPS SLEEPING IN MY BAG-

I immediately closed it and look if anyone saw it, I opened it again, and whispered, "what are you guys doing here?!" I worriedly asked. They woke up and just stared at me with those- omg I can't be mad at them with those cute puppy eyes... I took my textbook and started listening.

At Lunch

I went up to the rooftop, meeting up Chiaki, Kazuichi, Gundham, Ibuki, and Mahiru. I sat down and looked inside my bag, seeing the 2 pups asleep. "What's wrong miss Sonia?" Kazuichi asked. I quickly closed my bag, "Nothing!" I said, nervous. "Ibuki thinks Sonia's hiding something!" I got my bento out and opened it. At least they didn't eat my food. After I opened up my bento, one of the puppies yawned. "Are you tired miss Sonia?" Kazuichi asked, "O-oh um, y-yeah. I'm w little tired thank you" I said, but everyone could hear something sniffling, Nagito came out of my bag and walked towards me.
"GASP PUPPY"
"A PUP?!"
"MISS SONIA HAS A PET?"
"WHAT KIND OF BEAST IS THIS?!"

I'm done for...

Chiaki's POV:

Sonia has brought nagito...

Hajime came out next and went over to Nagito...

"Sonia, why did you bring them here?!"
"I didn't know they were in until I was gonna get my textbook!"

"AWW, IT'S SO CUTE! Can Ibuki pet it?!" She excitedly asked. We allow her to hold nagito "It's so fluffy!" She exclaimed. Hajime was trying to get his Nagito back.

Ibuki passed it to Mahiru. "Aww, I admit, it is cute"
While the girls were giving attention to Nagito, the boys were trying to cheer Hajime up, because he looks an upset little hedgehog. Nagito asked for some food, and Ibuki gave him 1 hotdog, Nagito then went over to Hajime and gave half of it. I looked at Sonia who looks happy with the puppy, I smiled cuz of how adorable she is—
I MEAN— Y-YOU HEARD NOTHING!!