Shopping Time!

Sonia's POV:

We arrived at the grocery store and I checked the list of what we're gonna buy. Me and Chiaki gets our cart, "I'm gonna go get some dog stuff now" she said, as she left with Hajime. I pick Nagito up and put him on the Child seat flap. I started looking for food and supplies, We went to the snack aisle, thinking about what I should buy for Chiaki. "Hmm, hey nagi, should I get the cookies or the chips?" I asked. He looked at them and poked the chip bag, "Chips it is" I said to myself. I went over to the meat market, nagito drools over the fresh meat.

I asked for the chicken, and the butcher kindly gave it to me. Nagito attempts to grab the chicken, "Sorry Nagi, but this is for dinner" I said, he pouts. I chuckled and pat his head. I went over to the fruit aisle and Nagito was trying to grab the apples. "Do you want some apples, Nagi?" He nods and I got some.

Chiaki's POV:
I was showing Hajime the toys but he doesn't look interested, "what's wrong?" I asked. He just whimpered, does he miss nagito? "Hey, it's alright, we'll see him after we grab some cool stuff for you guys," I said, reassuring him. He nods and picks out some toys, we then went over to the food aisle, where Hajime was trying to get the treats, "Which one do you want? Bacon or chicken?" I asked, he wanted both but he picked bacon. We were looking for dog beds until Hajime ran somewhere, "Hold on, Haji!" I followed him and was laying down on a dog bed. I guess he likes it, I got 2 and puts them in the cart.

I picked Hajime up and puts him in the cart with the other stuff. We then look for dog food, Hajime spotted a big German Shepard and start barking at it, but it barked at him back. Hajime got scared and hid under the stuff. "Ha, karma," I said, he glared at me. We found some dog food and I put it on the lower tray.

"I think we're almost done, we just need to find some bowls," I said, Hajime was happy. We went down the aisle and found some cute dog bowls, I got four of them and put them in the cart. "Ok, we're done, let's meet up with Sonia now," I said, smiling.

Sonia's POV:
We were in the canned food aisle, as I got some cans and puts them in the cart, I noticed Nagito looking behind, he seems to be staring at something.

"What's wrong nagito?" I asked, he didn't look at me but instead, whimpered. I checked where he was looking and sees a toy bunny. does he want it?

I went over to it, i got the toy and showed it to nagito, "do you want this?" I asked, he seemed happy and raised his front legs towards it. I gave it to him and he hugged it. I smiled "What do you want to name it?" I asked, he looked at me then the toy, tilting it's head.
"Do you want to name it....Mrs. Bun Bun?" I asked, he smiled and hugs it, I guess that's a yes. I saw chiaki coming towards us.

Hajime's POV:

As soon I saw nagi, i started barking but i noticed he was hugging something. He turned around and smiled, I see a toy with him, Is he replacing me? Gasp THAT TOY IS TRYING TO TAKE NAGI AWAY FROM ME!! "Haji! Haji! Look!" Nagito said, I got very jealous about pretended to look surprise, "wow, what is that?" I asked him, i want to destroy it. "Do you mean 'who'? This is Mrs, Bun Bun!" He explained, I already hate it. "You're not gonna replace me with that, right?" I asked, "Of course not!" He said, shock that i asked something like that. I smiled.

No one's POV:

After they pay, they came back home, exhausted.