Intruder?!

rustle... rustle...

CRASH

Sonia's POV:

My eyes shot wide open after hearing a crash from downstairs, I hoped it was just the pups. But I had a bad feeling, then I heard another crash, this time it woke Chiaki up who was sleeping on top of me. We both got up, the door was open... I was sure that I locked it...

I got off of the bed with Chiaki following me, I grabbed a broomstick while she got scissors. We slowly exited the room and went downstairs, the living room was ransacked! We looked to the right side towards the kitchen and we saw a person, walking slowly towards them. It was a man looking through our fridge, he probably sensed us because their ears- wait... Wolf's ears?..

they turned around.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING INSIDE OUR FRIDGE?!"

Chiaki ran to turn on the lights.

When the lights turned on... Hajime?

"Hajime is that you?" Chiaki asked.

"Uhmm... You got snacks?"

...

Hajime was brought back to Sonia's bedroom, "How did you enter our house without the alarm going off?" Chi asked. "What do you mean? I didn't break in," Hajime said.

How did he enter our house without activating the alarm?

"If you're alive... That means Nagito's alive, right?! Where is he?! IS HE OKAY?!" I asked, I am praying that he's alive! "I don't know where he went, we just split up doing our thing." I immediately get up and start searching for him all over for him!

Nagito's POV:

I woke up in my own room, I tried stretching until I realized something weird... Hmmmmm

Probably nothing! Right now it's... 5:25 am!

I should probably wake Sonia and Chiaki up or else they'll arrive late! I got up, get my clothes from my closet and- wait... Since when do I need clothes? Hold on... How many legs am I standing on? I look down, AND HOLY SH!T I HAVE LEGS AND NO CLOTHES ON. I quickly put my clothes on, I was about to reach for the door when someone else burst in the room...

"N...Nagito?"

.

.

.

.

3rd POV:

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, YOU'RE OKAY!" Sonia cried as she hugs Nagito. "DON'T YOU EVER EVER LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THAT AGAIN!" She cried as she hugs Nagito tighter.

"S-Sonia.. I..c-can't breathe-" Nagito choked

Hajime just chuckles at them, sibling love huh? And speaking of sibling love.

"Hey Hajime, where's Izuru?" Chiaki asked.

"Dunno, probably hiding" Hajime responded.

Sonia finall lets go of Nagito.

"S-Sonia, please calm down-"

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW?! PLUS! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HERE THE ENTIRE TIME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG THEY'VE LOOKING FOR YOU, HAJIME, AND IZURU?!" s
Sonia cries.

Nagito felt bad, he didn't mean to make his sister feel worse.

4 hours later,

The couples decided to skip school and try to find Izuru, there was no sign if him leaving the house so he should still be here.

Then, Nagito sees movement under a blanket in the living room.

He checks under it and it was Izuru, just eating Sakura mochi.

Nagito jumps on him and hugs.

Hajime found them and didn't like what he was seeing.
Hajime then tries to separate them.

Chiaki and Sonia just laughed at them.

_____________________________________________________

What a reunion huh?