Lost and Found

Sonia's POV:

"Nagito?!"

Nagito's gone! Where is he?! Where did he go?!

We walked around the park looking for nagito, I feel like I just want to cry.

I asked some people but they said they didn't see him, this was supposed to be the best day for us, not the worse! I just hope at least someone finds him and send Ko to the-

Ah!-

No, he isn't Ko. I just named after him... Well, I just hope someone finds him though.

Nagito's POV:

HOTDOGS!

I RAN TO THE MAN GIVING OUT HOTDOGS. I waited in line, waiting for my turn. The man looks down at me, I asked him for hotdogs but it seems he doesn't understand me.

"Do you have money little pup?" He asked. What the heck is money? I just looked around not knowing what to do. But he gave me a free hotdog so I accepted it ran back to Soni and the others, but they were gone. That's fine, at least Hajime and Izuru don't have to fight if I just have it all for myself! I ate it, then I'm full. Ketchup is the best, I went looking for Soni. There are too many people! Jeez...

Then I heard something from the giant mic.

*ding dong bing bong* " There has been a lost small Samoyed pup with a green colored collar if you find it, please come to the front desk"*bing bong ding dong*

eH? I wonder who that pup is. Then I was picked by someone! AM I BEING KIDNAPPED?! I tried getting off before I recognize the scent... Ibuki?

"Hiya Nagi!" Ibuki greeted me, I looked around and I saw Mr pink sharkie! "Huh? What is he doing here? Is miss Sonia here too?!" Kazu asked. I nodded, but I don't where she went... I want her back, I miss her... I started crying.

"Awe, don't cry Nagi! Let's go to the front desk!" Ibuki told me. I slightly smiled, we went to the front desk. Then we met Sonia and Chi-Chi! "Omg, Nagi!" Sonia exclaimed, she took me away from Ibuki. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Where were you?! I was worried sick!" Sonia said I'm not gonna tell her about my hotdog, Hajime and Izuru might get upset that I didn't share. "C'mon Nagi, it's time to go and watch the fireworks," Sonia told me, Fireworks?

We went out, Haji and Izzy were looking at me weirdly. "Where were you?!" Hajime asked. "Umm, I saw goofy and I went to him!" I lied, "But we met Goofy and you weren't with him"

Uh oh, "Well, who cares?.. All we care about is that you're back with us" Izuru said. I smiled and looked at the sky.

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

1

.

THE FIREWORKS WENT OUT AND IT WAS LOUD, I DO NOT LIKE IT.

I COVERED MY EARS, I DON'T LIKE IT, IT'S BEAUTIFUL BUT LOUD.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sonia's POV:

We went back to the hotel with the sleeping pups, I almost felt like crying after losing Nagito.

We entered the room and placed the pups down on the bed near the bathroom door, I laid down on the other bed, then Chiaki laid beside me, v-very close...

"You... Don't mind if I... sleep with you?" Chiaki asked

"Sure"

I drift off to sleep... with my future girlfriend...