You're Mine||Sano Manjiro

🌺Requested by a friend🌺
🌹Fluff🌹

you're mine🌹
Sano manjiro

You're walking back to your classroom after you talked to your friend, updating that you and Mikey had a fight.

Well, the reason was simple. He beat up your friend who just hugged you. To be added your friend was a gay.

"Kemi~" you sang and softly punched his shoulder. "Y/n-chan, why didn't you attend the gang meeting yesterday?" Takemichi said.

"Ahh~ Study's more important besides I'm grounded" you reasoned. "But you still escape when you're grounded" Takemichi spoke.

"Well, would you believe if I tell you that me and Mikey already broke up?" you said as you throw your self in the chair.

"Eh? Why?" Takemichi ask. " Just kidding" you said and laugh at his scared face

"Kemi~ How's your Hina~?" you teased as he blushed madly. "Hahahaha- Hina-chan, look at Kemi! He's blushing when I said your name!" You pointed out making Takemichi so red as a tomato.

You made fun of their relationship including their blushing faces. The class started and interrupted by someone who infiltrated the school. Mikey and Draken.

They opened the classroom door and smiled like Mikey Mouse. "Kemi, I guess you should go. I bet they beat up our senpais just to get you outta here" you whispered to him since you seat infront of him.

"Well, Mikey said we'll be having another meeting after school" Takemichi said as you tilted your head and looked at your wristwatch.

"Can't attend, I have practice for my upcoming volleyball match. And I'm still grounded" You said as you seat properly and Takemichi went outside to follow Mikey and Draken.

The school ended and you went straight to the gym for your practice in volleyball. You saw your team and started to practice. Its already past 6 when your practice ended. You started to walk down the street.

You were about to turn left when some guys from the other gangs you and Toman beat up waited for you. To beat you up, alone.

"Oya~? A bunch of high school guys versus a 15 year old kid?" you ask as you looked at the right and saw bunch of them surrounds you.

Shit, there's a lot of them for me to handle

"You see-" you were cut off when a guy with a bat attacked you. "Let a person finish talking is the number one rule of socialising" you said as you avoided it and kicked him. You picked up the bat and charged in.

You finished dumping those guys and started to walk back to your apartment. You have some bruises all over your hand, and your lip is bleeding.

You checked your phone and saw bunch of missed calls and texts from the Toman captains. "Tsk, idiots" you comment as you were about to leave you felt something in your back.

Your hand shaken and dropped your phone as you reached the knife. That guy picked your phone up and started to call someone. The others were able to stand up and grabbed you. And if you resist they will use your wound.

Mikey picked up the call while gathering the other members. "He-" he was suddenly cut off when he heard you scream in pain. "Motherfucking shit" you hissed as you screamed again. "I already stabbed her, come fight us again if you don't want her body to float in the river" that someone said and hang the phone up.

Mikey stood up having a blank face, "Kenchin, gather everyone. We'll be having some operation" he said as all the troops deployed and went to an abandoned ware house.

Mikey became dead angry seeing you tied in a cross with only a bra and an underware. Blood all across your body

"Y/n ..." Baji gritting his teeth. "FUCKING SHITS!" Draken yelled as the founding members attack all of them. Mikey just walked and hit everyone who will block his way.

"I'll kill you ... I'll kill you" he mumbled repeatedly as he approached the leader. He attacked him and punched him over amd over again.

"Beat up who's mine, you're dead"

"Strip who's mine, your dead"

"Touch who's mine, you're dead"

"Take who's mine, you're dead

"She's mine" Mikey said as he punched him again and again. He only stopped when he heard you someone cough. He walked and untied you and he brought you to the nearest hospital.

Hours past and the others started to arrive in the waiting room. Mikey was just in the corner.

"How's Y/n-chan?" Emma ask as she arrived with Yuzuha. "Still in operation" Takemichi answered. Emma's gaze went to her brother. "Can I know how Mikey-kun and Y/n-chan met?" Takemichi ask.

"Both of them were childhood friends and already know each other before I met Mikey" Draken said

The doctor went out and gave a possible result, everyone left to inform the others and to let Mikey and you to have a little privacy.

Mikey entered as he held your hands and softly squished it, "Better wake up and .... I'm sorry. Love you" he mumbled.

He felt your hand to squish back. The morning after, You opened your eyes slowly and shut it off because of the light. You adjusted to the white light as you looked at the person beside you. You saw Mikey sleeping holding your hand.

You smiled as you gently play his hair. "I can't stand being angry to a cute little mikey mouse-" you startled when his hand hold your wrist and pulled you to a hug.

He then cried like a five year old kid having his favorite toy back to him. "Hmmmm~" you start humming which made him calm down. You played with his hair while humming. "I'm sorry" he mumbled as you smiled widely.

"Its okay, I'm also sorry" you said and you kissed his forehead and he pulled away from the hug. He then pecked a kiss to your forehead, tip of your nose, lips and cheek. "Those guys saw your body but they already payed it with beatings. Because you're mine" he said softly and sincerely.

"From the beginning" you added.

"Our problem is not an English Subject that needs a definition. Not Science that need explanation and not a Math that needs  a long solution."
Wisteria Starlian