Entry 063: Chifuyu Matsuno

I don't quite understand the last part but here ya go
-Wisteria

You and Chifuyu started dating about 4 months ago, you two would always meet after classes since you two have different school. Considering you enter the same school as Emma and Mikey.

Mikey knew your relationship with Chifuyu, he trust him. He's Baji's vice captain after all and he knew Chifuyu personally.

But he still checks how's your relationship with him. Not that he's against it. He just aware of your past and don't want anything like that to happen again.

Mikey knew he could trust Chifuyu, but he knew that sometimes the one you trust would be able to betray you.

"Mikey, can I go hang out with Chifuyu, Baji and Takemichi? Were having sleepover. Emma and Hinata would be there so ..." You said as you fiddled your fingers.

Mikey smiled and nod, "Sure, since Emma's coming. She also ask for permission so sure. Did you ask Shinichiro and Izana?"

"Yes, I did! Thank you Mikey!" You said and hugged him. He hugged back as you proceed to fix your things needed for the night out.

While changing your clothes someone knock on your door and spoke. "[Name], they're here, hurry up!" Emma said and a visible excitement on her voice.

"Give me a minute!" You replied as you put on your socks. You then went outside as you saw Chifuyu and Baji on the door step waiting for the both of you. "Sorry for the wait," you apologized while putting your shoes. "It's fine, besides we just arrived." Baji replied.

"Let's go!" Emma yelled as she and Baji walked ahead since they don't want to be the thirdwheels witnessing your lovey-dovey with Chifuyu.

"You look a lot more prettier," Chifuyu commented making you blush. "T-t-thank you," you stuttered. ".. you too .." You mumbled making him smile and pat your head.

"Ah, Chifuyu. We need some snacks, Takemichi said we have to get some for the movie marathon later!" Baji notified. "Yes, Baji-san."

Chifuyu held your hand as the two of you followed Baji and Emma who entered the convenience store to buy some snacks.

Emma went to get some sweets, Baji went for the chips, while you and Chifuyu for the drinks and ice cream.

"I think we should get soda and juice- [Name]? What's wrong?" He asked since your hold on his hands become tighter.

He put his other hand on your face and look at your face worriedly. He saw how afraid you were. Your breath were not even and you're trembling.

"Oi, lovebirds we're-" Emma froze when she saw someone and then look at you.

"Wow, what a coincidence," that someone said making you more terrified. Chifuyu as the guy as he shielded you.

That guy was [B/N], you two were in a relationship before but it's not healthy, it's not weak as well. It was a complete manipulation, it's a complete beatings, violence and possessing.

He was locking you up but got the chance to escape telling Mikey, Izana and Shinichiro everything. That is why up until now, even though it's been 1 and a half years they're still protective of you. You have to get their permission and if one of them disagree or didn't let you, you don't have a choice but to abide. You have to get their permission, and it has to be three yes when one of them said no the other two yes will go to waste.

Chifuyu and the other guys close to Mikey and members of Toman knew that since you run to Mikey while on their meeting barefoot with a lot of bruise. He even had to end the meeting on the spot to give his attention to you.

"Fuck off," Chifuyu said with full of hatred on his voice. "Ara~ you're the new boyfriend? You must be protective, just like me!" He said gaining a lot of attention.

"Protective and Possessive are not the same," Chifuyu said.

"Did you hear that [Name]~? He said it's not the same!"

Him just calling your name made you shiver as you unconsciously hug Chifuyu and hold his hand a lot more tighter. "Please call the guard," Emma said to a staff who nodded and went to get a guard.

"Ne~ [Name], wanna go heaven again?"

"There that person," the staff said accompanied by two guards. A guard took [B/n] away as the other assure if you're alright.

After those things the four of you still proceed to the sleepover even though Baji suggested to cancel it but you decline and wanted to continue it.

The six of you were watching on the living room with blankets and pillows with you, Emma and Hinata were lazy to stand and go to the room upstairs so they decide to just sleep on the living room together.

While watching a movie your eyelids started to get heavy, not to mention you and Chifuyu were sitting together in the couch. While the others were at the floor.

Chifuyu notice this and lay down on the couch with you beside him. His other arm were used as your pillow and the other hand hugged your small frame.

You hugged him back as he continued watching, " ... love you, Fuyu" you whispered as he smiled and kissed your forehead. "I love you too, good night."