Solve || Matsuno Chifuyu

🌹FLUFF🌹

A fluffy snack for everyone, I hate making you guys cry,  so let me bless you some fluff
✿Wisteria

Being Baji Keisuke's sister is  hard. Both of you, ermm ... Both of you repeated the same grade level because ... Uh, its up to you why.

Both of you have a lot of similarities, long black hair, hobbies and wanted in the future. Both of you also wear some disguise at school.

But, super badass and jerky trouble maker. The difference is that you only beat someone if it hurt you or your brother or anyone you cared about. Well, Keisuke beat anyone  without any particular reason.

Also, both of you suck at studying (no offense pls.), and that's how Chifuyu meet the your brother

"[Name]!" someone said as you turned back and saw Kazutora. You and Keisuke went to a different school before he even meet Chifuyu and before the school year started.

"Kazu-chan" you replied and fix your eyeglasses. "What is it?" you asked  to him. "Baji said he's having a ramble with the other gangs and  since your free, why don't you watch?" he asked as he smiled.

"Sure, I want to see Kei fight. I'll join if  someobe beat his ass" you said and he chuckled.

Kazutora and You have a sibling relationship. He already have a girlfriend, if you remember her name was [simpforkazureader]…

You arrived and their already fighting. Right on your spot someone suddenly went to attack you.

"Baka! This is not a place  for a nerd girl!" someone yelled making everyone stop.

Mikey's eyes widen and shriveled a bit. "Who are you?" you asked as you unintentionally pissed the guy.

You kicked him making him pass out. "BAAKAA! HOW DARE YOU ATTEMP TO HIT  ME!" you yelled punching the guy over and over until his blood splash to your face.

"How filthy"

You took off your glasses , untie your hair and messed it a little. "Ahh~ I overdo it again" you said and shifted you gaze to Toman's enemy.

"Run" you said sending chills down to their spines as  they run away. "Oniichan, I have a bad news" you said making a tension to the air ....

"I failed math" you retorted as they approach and yelled to your ears complaining how you made them scared.

"Oniichan?" Takemichi and Chifuyu asked.

"Ah, this is my younger twin. Baji [Name]" Keisuke introduced. "She's studying at your school Takemichy" Mitsuya said

"Eh? Then why haven't I met her yet, Baji-san?"  Chifuyu asked. "You haven't?" Keisuke asked.

"Ah, so you're Matsuno Chifuyu-kun? don't you know my brother always talk about how you're so busy playing with the─ Hmmmnn nmhnm" you can't continued since Keisuke covered your mouth.

"Oi, oi, shut up, listen to me for atleast for once" you then silence and he alowly removed his hand. "Well you see Oniichan─" you were cut off again when he bonked you.