Lil' Sunshine || Baji Keisuke ft. Cutelilsis reader

🌹🌺FLUFF AND REQUESTED🌺🌹

I don't know Baji's mom so let's name her Baji Suzume. Anyways, enjoy ....

"Keisuke, can you babysit your sister for the whole week?" Suzume asked as she fixed her things. "Why is it Mom?" Keisuke asked as he looked over his mother.

"My boss sent me to an important meeting at Hokkaido and said that I can't bring anyone with me" Suzume said. "[Name], sweety, you'll be staying with nii-chan okay?" Suzume said as you smiled.

"yesh mama" you said making your mom smile. "Good girl, now go to nii-chan. Keisuke, I'll be leaving now" she said and left.

"Ii-chan" you said and struggled to climb up the couch since you're just so little to climb up. "Come to ii-chan" Baji said as he tapped his lap making you giggle and crawl to him.

Both of you watched as he smiled everytime your eyes shimmer out of wonder and innocence. Both of you ate your food when suddenly, his phone received a mail.

Chifuyu:
Baji-san, we have a meeting

"Oh crap!" he said and quickly changed in his uniform and carried you at the shrine.

"Where going?" you asked as he smiled. "We're going to meet my friends" he said as you lit up making him more smile.

He used his bike while you're upfront. He drive and arrived at the shrine in no time. "Whhaaaa" you suddenly gasped when you saw how many of them are there. Everyone looked at you and soften on how adorable you looked.

"[Name]-chan!" Chifuyu chimed as Baji put you down and you ran to Chifuyu.

"Iifuyu-iichan" you said in excitement and hugged him. "Why are with Baji-san?" Chifuyu asked as you laugh and he carried you

"Iichan meet friends, so I want meet them too" you answered and giggled.

"Who is she, Baji?" Mikey asked. "She's my lil sis" Baji answered.

"My name is Mikey, Baji's friends" Mikey said as Chifuyu put you down. "Ma ... key?"

"Mikey"

"Makey-niichan"

"Fine"

"This is Draken, Mitsuya, Smiley, Angry, Hakkai, and Takemichi"

"Waken-niichan, Ichuya-niichan, Miley-niichan, Angwy-niichan, Kai-niichan, and Metchey-niichan" you said making them laugh on how you pronouns their names.

"This is Hina, Yuzuha and Emma"

"Ina-neecham, Yuchuha-neechan, Mma-neechan" you called as they fangirl you. Telling how cute you are.

"How are you [Name]-chan?" Mitsuya asked as you show them your finger and counted it.

"One .. two .. Three!" you beams and showed your three cute fingers to them.

"Kawaii" the girls said poking your cheeks.

"Kawawii?" you asked and tilted your head as they chuckled and enjoyed your presence.

After that meeting they always visit you whenever they have time. You went to a party where some of your relatives would attend. Also, Keisuke as well.

"Mama, Dada, can I play with them?" you asked and saw other kids your age playing. "Sure, but don't go too far" Suzume said as you chuckled and went to them.

"H-hi!" you greeted making them look at you. "Hello...?" a boy asked as you smiled. "I'm Baji [Name]. Let's be friends!" you said and offered your hand but they didn't accept it.

"Ah, you must be that stupid guy's little sister. I don't play with stupid girls. And you're not my type to be friends with" a girl answered.

"Ii-chan isn't stupid, don't include Ii-chan to our conversation" you defended. "Your brother is stupid~ your brother is stupid~" they teased.

Tears then threatened to fall from your eyes as they watched you with smirked on their faces. "KEISUKE-IICHAN ISN'T STUPID!" you suddenly yelled while tears flowing from your eyes.

Keisuke went to you as well as some teen like Keisuke. Keisuke knew those teens, infact, they belong to his squad at Toman.

"What happened?" Keisuke asked as he wiped your tears. "Those kids said that you're stupid and they don't want to play with me cause I'm also stupid. So, I defended Ii-chan and told them you aren't" you sobbed at his chest.

He then sent death stares at the kids as the smirked. "My brother will beat you up!" the boy said as he looked at his brother who's visible to be trembling. "No I can't, he's my boss at the group I told you I was in" he said to his little brother making the boy's eyes widen in surprise as well as the little girl.

"If this ever happened again, I might beat you up" he said and coed you.

"Shh ... they're gone now" he said as he wiped your tears away. "You're a brave girl, thank you for protecting Ii-chan from them" he said as you beamed with lightness.

"I will protect Ii-chan, always!" you said making him smile and kiss you at your forehead.

"As you wish, my lil' sunshine"