You don't know|| Kawata Nahoya

🌹Fluff🌹

Mention:
✿Suicide/ Self harm
✿Depression
✿Abusive Theme

If you're sensitive in this topics please skip. Thank you

✿ Wisteria

Playing …
"You Don't Know"
BY; Katelyn Tarver

I know you've got the best intentions
Just trying to find the right words to say
Promise I've already learned my lesson
But right now, I want to be not okay

"[Name]" don't worry! I'm just here if you wanted. You can always approach me" Nahoya  said with his usual smile. But a little different.

"Thanks Nahoya! I'll just ... I'll just go and take some  fresh air" I said as he smiled brightly at me.

Without him knowing what I was planning ...

I reached  the rooftop and sat at the bench near the  tank placed  at the corner of the rooftop. I failed my test again, my so called parents were at the  bad mozod amd left me. I think its  fine, I mean, I can't take all the beatings, do I?

I'm so tired, sitting here waiting
If I hear one more "Just be patient"
It's always gonna stay the same

I rolled  up my sleeve and saw the bruises and cuts  they left in my body last night. I can also see all the cuts I've putted myself. I attempted to take my own life but I've seen the light shine  in the darkness. I thought it would also happen to me but its just but a mere dream and wish.

I took the blade out  of my pocket and raised my arm and started  to cut it harshly.

"I hate myself! I hate it!" I started to cry, tears flowed down before my cheeks same asthe flowing of the blood dripping from my arm.

The door suddenly bangged and it revealed Nahoya, Soya, and our Wisteria-sensei

So let me just give up
So let me just let go
If this isn't good for me
Well, I don't wanna know

"[Name]?! What are you doing?!" Wisteria-sensei ask completely horrified.

"I'm ....... I'm Tired" I smiled while all the tears escaped in my eyes. "I-I ....... I-I j-just c-can't" I added as Wisteria-sensei took a step forward making me to step backwards.

"[Name], people's lives have their ups and  downs. It's  colorful and its short!" she yelled as I shake my head by disagreeing.

"My life's been like this, beating, scolding, words that can make me tear apart" I said as my eyes widen when Nahoya's not with his brother.

Let me just stop trying
Let me just stop fighting
I don't want your good advice
Or reasons why I'm alright
You don't know what it's like

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I tried to resist into Nahoya's hug. He just jumped and hugged  me from behind. The more I resist the more tigther his hug become.

"Nahoya! Let me go!" I yelled once again as he spinned me around to face  his face and then cup my face with his hands.

"LET ME G-" I was cut off when he suddenly smashed his lips into mine. My eyes widen and  even had a brain processing for  what the hell was going on.

1 hit

7 hit

13 hit

15 hit

20 hit

He broke the kiss and as he looled at me softly with worriedness and panic. I got a little dizzy as he hold my waist and  I passed out not knowing the other events.

Can't stop these feet from sinking
And it's starting to show on me
You're staring while I'm blinking
But just don't tell me what you see

I'm so over all this bad luck
Hearing one more "Keep your head up"
Is it ever gonna change?

I woke up in the hospital bed and tried to get up when a pair of arms stopped me from moving. Face having the sign of relief and worriedness. Nahoya.

"[Name], listen" he said as  I just looked  down and don't want to have an eye contact with him. He held both of my shoulder and then used his left one to raused my chin and  face him but I resisted.

"[Name],  can you look at me? …please?" he begged as I raised my face to look at him directly to his eyes.

"I may not know what you've been going through. But I want you to lean on me. Being Independent at a times will not bring you any good. I may not know a thibg but I can feel something. Its obvious in your  eyes" he said all of a sudden my body moved on its own and hugged Nahoya. He then returned the hug and he let me cry on his chest as he rest his buried his  face  in my  neck.

So let me just give up
So let me just let go
If this isn't good for me
Well, I don't wanna know

Let me just stop trying
Let me just stop fighting
I don't want your good advice
Or reasons why I'm alright

You don't know what it's like

3rd Person

"Emma-chan, Yuzuha-chan, Hina-chan!" [Name] said as she went to the  other girls and  joined  their conversation. "I think you made her cop up, Smiley" Mitsuya commented as the other  approached him as  well.

"Hmm ... I just helped her" Smiley answered. Are  you two dating?" Angry ask. "Haven't I inform you?" Smikey ask back.

"We've  been dating  for 8 months now"