Mission || Hanma Shuji

🌹🌺Fluff and Requested🌺🌹

"Hanma" Kisaki called as Hanma didn't payed any attention to him. "Hanma!" Kisaki yelled again as  Hanma  took a glare at him.

"Wait, I'm texting [Name]" he said as he started typing again. After that he  put his phone  down and looked at Kisaki. "What is  it?" he asked.

"Izana wanted your help with something, I'll be coming  on later. I need to do something before going at their base" Kisaki said and  left Hanma before the guy could even respond.

'I would transform you to someone you should be, Hanma"

SCHOOL

"Wisteria-chan~!" you chimed as you jumped over her shoulder. "[Name], don't just jump. Hanma-kun might get angry at me if he saw you get hurt" Wisteria said as  you nod.

"[Last Name]-san, Hanagaki-san [Author is Takemichi's sister]" a teacher called as both of you turned around.

Both of you saw your homeroom teacher, Julius-sensei. "Julius-sensei? What is it?" you asked as he smiled. "Both of you will be staying here late since the Black Bulls Band will go practice" he said.

[You can change it, I'm practicing some instruments]

"Yes, sensei" Wisteria answered as he smiled amd walked away.

You continued the class with Wisteria and it ends before you could even notice it. "Let's go, Noelle, Vanessa, and Charmie might be waiting" he said

Both of you went by the clubroom but met by darkness. Both of you opened the lights of the room and saw them sleeping.

You and Wisteria tried to wake them up but they won't wake up. You dialed Asta and their friends to pick them up.

Soon, they arrived and took them out. "I'll take them now" Asta said as they left.

"Now, we can't practice without them. Let's go home or Hanma will pick you up?" Wisteria asked as you shook your head.

"Shuji's busy. He said he need to do something" you answered and both of you walked down the hallways.

After changing your shoes, both of you walk by the street. "Why is that Hanma can't pick you up?" Wisteria asked.

"He said, Izana-kun made him do something important" you answered. "Hmm, well atleast you have  someone who will pick you up. Takemichi can't even go to our school to pick me up" she complained.

"Clover Academy is an international school. Who won't get afraid if he encountered someone who can't speak Japanese that good" you answered as she laugh.

"Of course" she agreed.

Someone then knock you out making Wisteria shout but also got unconscious. Your eyes widen when you saw it was ... "K-kisaki-kun …?"

The last thing you heard was Kisaki saying, "For Hanma to be useful, I need to eliminate you"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Wisteria! Wisteria!" someone waked and saw Takemichi's face. She jumped to sat up but her head suddenly ached. "Mitsuya-san saw you at street laying unconscious!" Takemichi said as worry can be seen to his face. "[Name], is she here?" Wisteria asked they were about to answer when ....

"Wisteria!" someone suddenly came in and saw it was Hanma. "What the hell are you doing here?" Draken said and about to do something to Hanma when he avoided it went to Wisteria.

"Where is she? Where is [Name]?" he asked worriedly making the others widen in surprise. They witnessed a worried Hanma infront of them. Not only worried but also a scared, freaking and trembling Hanma.

"Yes, [Name] was with me! Is she here?"

"No, you were the only one I saw but I saw this keychain" Mitsuya said and showed a familiar [favorite pet] keychain.

"We were attacked by someone I knew who he is but I can't remember his name" Wisteria stated

"[Name] mumbled something before passing out ... K-K-k-kis ... Kisu? Kisa? Kisuki?"

"Is it Kisaki?" Takemichi asked making the other's eyes widen especially Hanma. "Yes! That's it. That Kisaki guys even said something like 'For Hanma to be useful, I need to eliminate you' " Wisteria stated.

"Thanks" Hanma said and dashed outside. "Who is [Name]-chan to Hanma?" Takemichi asked.

"What do you mean? They're in a relationship for so long now" Wisteria anwered ....

Meanwhile

You woke up being tied up in a chair, you roam your eyes and saw a faint light from the other side of the room. 'Where the hell am I?'

"Oh, I see that you're awake" someone said as step started echoing from your back. "K-kisaki-kun?! Why are you doing this?!" you asked and tried to free yourself but suddenly felt a cold metal running through your neck.

"Stop resisting" he said as you stopped. "Not that I personally wanted this, but, Hanma don't need you" he proclaimed as you were taken back from what he said.

"You were pushing him to the edge! Hanma don't need a weakness! You're being a nuisance for my plans" he added.

"If I am Shuji's weakness then I am his strength as well!" you reasoned. "No you aren't, he don't need such thing. He needed power, ability and intelligence"

"That's not what he wanted, that is the thing you wanted for him to have for your own needs"

He then stabbed you with a knife at your leg making you yell in pain. "Be lucky you're still alive. I could've killed you"

"Kisaki!" someone yelled making him let a 'tch' as he  looked around to see Hanma glaring at him.

Hanma then noticed you with a knife at your legs making him give a cold and dangerous glares. "What did you do?" he asked coldly

"She's on our way and I need to eliminate her"

"She's not on my way" Hanma said and walked approached you but Kisaki blocked the way.

Hanma gave Kisaki a full power blow making Kisaki lay down out cold. "I will forgive you but I won't forget this. Touch her again, I'll kill you myself" Hanma said as he untied your hand and carried you in a bride style.

"I'm sorry" he said and kissed your forehead. You passed out while carrying on the pain from the stab at your leg.

Hanma went tothe hospital as they took care of you and he watched you. Not that long, you woke up and saw him sleeping holding you hand.

"Shuji…" You whispered and ran your fingers in his hair waking him up. "Did I wake you up?" you asked as he just hugged you.

"I panicked when I heard that you got attacked and kidnapped by Kisaki. I was trembling, I thought I lost you. I hurry up when I heard your shout in pain and─" you cut him off by kissing him and smiled.

"I am alive, Shuji"

"I just love you so much that I can't even know what to do if I lose you" he said as you smiled. "I love you too"

"From now on, my mission is to guard you at all times that this thing won't happen again"