Jealous || Matsuno Chifuyu ft. JellyLilSis Reader

🌹🌺Fluff and Requested🌺🌹

I changed it, since Chifuyu-kun had a lot of fangirls. I decided to make lil [Name] to be jealous to Baji because of Chifuyu's attention to him. Adding a twist of [Name] mistaking Baji to be a girl and Chifuyu's girlfriend. So please @anime0403 if you don't want this and insisted your request I'll be glad to change it

✿Wisteria✿

You were playing at the living room when you decided to watch some anime your brother, Chifuyu, wanted you to watch.

You started to watch Boku no Hero Academia [or others]. You then saw the scene where All Might gave Izuku a hair strand to eat.

"Do people even eat weird things to get stronger? If I eat Onii-chan's hair, will I get stronger? Nah, he's not the one who inherited one for all. Maybe, I'll go find Midoriya" you said as you continued watching the series. The door then opened and heard Chifuyu's voice.

"Onii-chan~!" you chimed but stopped when you saw someone with him. He was wearing black jeans, white shirt and black jacket with his hair down, "Who?" you asked and pointed up the person with him.

"This is Baji-san, he just lived up the apartment complex's 5th floor" your brother said. "K-konnichiwa" you said as he nod and smiled at you.

"We will study so please don't cause so much noise" Chifuyu said as you nod and tilted your head to see the person who followed your brother to his room.

'She must be my oniichan's girlfriend. But she's so intimidating' you thought

You went to his room and saw them studying together, you walked to your brother and asked him to teach you some basic hirigana and katakana.

"Onii-chan, please~" you asked but to your dismay, he declined. You pouted and sat next to him and saw that Baji was writing.

'Oniichan won't teach me yet he tutored Baji-neechan' you thought and pouted again.

"Are you hungry, Baji-san?"

"It's wrong, this is how you write this"

"The formula to be used was the 4th one"

"....hmmp" you pouted quietly while looking at them. Your brother wouldn't even give any attention to you. You started to read a manga since you knew how to read, thanks to Chifuyu for teaching you.

You read the manga of Jujutsu Kaisen.

[OKAY, I HONESTLY DON'T THING JJK AS A HORROR ANIME SINCE A LOT OF WEEBS/OTAKU'S WERE AFRAID OF BLOODY SCENES WHICH I REALLY ENJOY SEEING BLOOD OR PEOPLE GETTING KILLED OR TORTURED IN ANIME. PLEASE TELL ME I'M STILL NORMAL]

You encountered a japanese writing character you don't understand. "Nii-chan, what does this say?" You asked as his eyes widen when he saw the panel where a character was getting killed brutally.

"Don't read this" he said and took the manga from you as you pouted. "Why is that?" You asked but he didn't speak, instead, he spoke Baji, correcting him.

You've got enough and stood up, while pouting angrily. You left the room with your clenching fist. Chifuyu looked at you worrying.

"I guess she's jealous, she might mistaken me as a girl" Baji laugh as Chifuyu sigh and chase after you.

You were at the living room watching BNHA as Chifuyu sat next to you. "[Name]" he called but acted you didn't heard him.

"[Name]" he called again as you looked at him pouting angrily. "I'm mad because of Niichan, don't talk to me, hmp!" You said and watched again.

Chifuyu then reached the remote and paused the anime as you looked at him again. "Okay, now, tell me what's wrong" Chifuyu said.

"... tion"

"Huh?"

"I want niichan's attention, and I am super jealous of her. She's taking you away from me, all you do to me is reject every single thing I do, but when Baji-neechan asked you, you always do everything he said!" You said angrily and tears wanting to fall

"Baji-san is a he [Name], Baji-san is a boy. No one would take Nii-chan away from you, okay? We'll hang out later, I will buy your favourite food later" Chifuyu said as you nod

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be jealous since it's not just me. One day, you'll get a girlfriend and give me less attention" you said and bowed your head a little as Chifuyu sighed.

"C'mere" he said as you crawled to him and hug your little figure. "I might but I'll still give you the attention you deserve" he said and pat your head.

Bonus:

"What does that mean, the Japanese character in the manga?" You asked. "No, you're still young. Don't read Jujutsu Kaisen, you're so young for that" he said

"OKAY, but what does it read?"

"Shine, like shine brightly" he lied

"Wow"

'Its actually shi-ne (die)'