Childhood || Kurokawa Izana

🌹Fluff🌹
🌺Requested🌺

"Izana! your grades are failing!"  you yelled at himhaven he rejected your offer.

"Yeah, yeah, like I care" Izana said walking ahead of you. You pouted and stopped. "Okay fine! Then, I'll just ask Mikey instead" you said as he stopped and his ears grew to eavesdrop. "Before we study, I'll treat him some doroyaki. Then go to his room to study. But air bet he's in the shrine. So, I'll go─" you were about to turn around when he stomp and took your wrist dragging you with him.

"Go with him, I'll kill you" he said pouting. You smiled and decided to tease him. He blushed and contradict your words.

"Urusai!" he said still holding your wrist. You stopped by a  convenience store and took some food. "Izana's jelly~" you said licking your ice cream.

You arrived seeing the others, "Shin-niichan, Mikey, Emma" you greeted as  Emma hugged you tightly.

"[Name]-neechan" she said and hugged you. "Hi, [Name]" Mikey said and about to approach you when Izana put you behind him.

"I~za~na~, are you still jeal─" you were cut off when he covered his hand to your mouth.

"Let's go!" he said dragging you to his room.

"Just joking~" you said while letting him drag you. "I have a stupid  childhood friend" he said making the three stop and heard the door closed.

"They ...." Emma said controlling her voice. "Haven't" said Shinichiro while sweatdropping. "Confessed yet" Mikey continued.

"Arghh!!!!! I can't believe them!" Emma whisper yell gripping her hair. "Calm down, Emma" Shinichiro said patting Emma.

"If they didn't confess right now, I'll force them"  she grumbled as she continued studying.

━━━━━━━━

"Okay, let's start. By the  way, what subject do we  need  to review?" you asked. He smirked and leaned his chin in his palm looking at you.

"Every subject, [Name]-sensei" he mentioned making you fake cry. "Izana! You're so good at class back then, what happened?" you asked as you took out all of your notebooks, books and pens. "Let's  start with Science?" you asked as he just nod.

Both of you started doing reviews, assignments and everyhing. While he's studying in and different subject you go to a different one. You finished in no time and you'll be pointing out some clues to Izana letting him do his thing.

Before you knew it, you're already sleeping at hislapp with his left hand patting your head. "Oyasumi" he mumbled as he smiled and continued doing his assignment.

He finished and carried you to his bed. He let you sleep there as he went downstairs seeing Emma studying, Mikey eating while watching and Shinichiro reading a novel.

"Izana-niichan, Haven't you confessed yet?" Emma asked eagerly to Izana. "Confess what?" Izana ask.

"Confess your feelings" Mikey said making Izana look away. "We've been together since we were born, I just can't sacrifice our friendship" he answered.