Sorry || Sano Manjiro

🌹🌺Fluff with slight Angst🌺🌹
Spoiler

Uh, hey. Thanks for requesting. I'm glad it was specified since its hard to do request sometimes. I sometimes prefer specified request than me creating it ....  Its her/she btw. Sorry if it wasn't what you expected.
Anyways, please enjoy.
✿Wisteria✿

12 Years Ago, 8th of March. Toman was  disbanded by Mikey. Losing both Emma and Izana. Also Kisaki, dying. And you almost dying in front of him.

Everyone decided to make a time capsule and return a week to bring the letter you guys decided to bring.

But, a week later you disappeared. Never came to the place where the capsule will be buried. You just give the letter to Draken and disappeared.

12 Years Present

After Pah-chin's  wedding

"Where's Mikey?"

"Mikey is currently managing a restaurant overseas" Draken answered

"His restaurant is a huge success. He really wanted to come over here today but he's busy and his work loads hold him back" Chifuyu added

"I see that's cool!"

"Wait─ How about [Name]-chan?" Takemichi asked as their eyes widen. "Well, ever since she disappeared and didn't showed up a week before our meeting for the time capsule. No one knew where she is, up until now"

"Even Mikey don't know where she is"

MEANWHILE:
West Abandoned WareHouse
19 : 43

Wisteria as code name
Shinigami as org. name

"Sano Manjiro, I would like to make a deal" you said as you saw him approaching. "Why is that? Shinigami is a big criminal organization" Mikey said as he lean his back to the wall as you just stood up in the dark.

"Its to profit  both gangs. Don't you want that?" you suggested. "I'm not dealing just to profit both of our gangs. I'm busy with something" he said and looked at you lazily.

"Is it about you co-founder? [Last Name]-san?" you asked with a confused  look which is covered by the shinigami mask.

"Why do you know that name?" he asked as you laugh. "Can't I do some research, Mikey?"

"I'm going to think about it. Meet me here in 2 weeks" Mikey said and left. You sighed when his figure completely disappeared.

"My true purpose isn't the profit only. Its to guard you, Mikey" you said and smiled bitterly.

You left, took your mask off but wore black mask.

Bonten Hideout

"Ran, Rindou, I want you to investigate something for me" Mikey said as everyone looked at him. "I want you to reveal the identity of Shinigami's leader Wisteria" he said.