Headcannon: Rindou Haitani + Scenario

I just notice that there's a lot requesting Rincchi.
Wisteria

꒰ ͜͡➸ A total tsuntsun. I may not included it in my oneshots but Rindou is a tsun.

꒰ ͜͡➸He will always be there beside you and would protect you at all times

꒰ ͜͡➸His trait being protective only started when you got molested by some random gangs. You saw him with his brother walking on an alley and ran to him panting and saw how vulnerable and shaky you are.

꒰ ͜͡➸Ran just look at you and check you since Rindou was boiling. But, those guys who molested you then chase after you and saw you with them.

꒰ ͜͡➸Ran took you away while Rin was left on the scene. You were worried about Rin but knew he'd be okay since Ram assured you.

꒰ ͜͡➸While you and Ran were walking to their house since you constantly stay there, Rindou was pissed and knock the hell out of the guys who molested you.

꒰ ͜͡➸He was enjoying the agony of everyone he just beat up. He's so satisfied with the blood coming out of their nose and mouths. Even the bruise he gave satisfied him.

꒰ ͜͡➸"You should know what would happen to those who'll hurt them. Not even a strand of their hair."

꒰ ͜͡➸He always teach you to things you don't know especially to your subject where you constantly find hard.

꒰ ͜͡➸You could only treat him and not even his brother included. Only him and him. Whenever he saw you secretly treating his brother, he'll be jealous. He's a tsundere but still a green flag.

꒰ ͜͡➸You're not allowed to be on the Gang fight where he is. It's a no, especially when the other gang might use you for advantage and might hurt you on the process.

꒰ ͜͡➸He hates seeing you in pain or anything. So when you got sick, he'll be on panic but won't show it anyways.

꒰ ͜͡➸Since you're not that weak when you're sick, you're in the kitchen cooking for your food when he arrived. He got mad and ordered you to lay down and let him do the rest

꒰ ͜͡➸You're dates would always be indoors or movie marathon since the time both of you date outside would be a lot of challenging towards other gangs

꒰ ͜͡➸You constantly steals his glasses since you like it. It even look good at him.

꒰ ͜͡➸He would ask you to dye his hair, and you were the only one who always dye his hair and sometimes his brother's as well.

꒰ ͜͡➸When he's tired or anything, he'll crawl over you while you're reading wattpad or a book. It's either he'll sleep in your lap or lay onto you, him completely hovering you.

꒰ ͜͡➸You would take his glasses off and play with his hair. If ever he'd ask or demand you to sleep with him you'll close the book or your phone to sleep with him.

꒰ ͜͡➸When he's jealous all you have to do is cuddle with him, give him kisses and shower him affection. He'd be stubborn at first but will give in. How can he resist you

꒰ ͜͡➸Daily I love you is a must, one miss would give him impact like him overthinking things.

꒰ ͜͡➸No matter, he just love you. He might not show it, he just do it secretly.

꒰ ͜͡➸You know everything he do because his brother would tell you everything. Like how would he panic when you're sick while sleeping. Like how he would beat up those trashtalkers behind you and everything.

Continuation of Jealous Scenario
Black Dragon Scenarios

Opening Scenario:
You're treating the other BD members first than them so they got jealous of it.