Riddle|| Shiba Hakkai

🌹Fluff🌹

I'm at the cafeteria while talking to my childhood friend, Shiba Hakkai. I knew everything about him even him, being a member of the famous Tokyo Manji Gang.

I was against about it at first and avoided him for weeks. He apolgized and promised me that he won't let others beat him up.

I have two reasons, first is thay I don't want him to get hurt because he is my first love and current crush. Second is that I don't want him to get involve in crimes reconsidering that I want to be a detective in the future and considet gangs as bad influence.

But I somewhat changed my mind when I started to know Toman better.

"Would you like yo visit tonight?" Hakkai ask as I nod my head. "Yeah, I'll be home alone tonight so maybe I'm gonna stay over" I answered as he hummed.

"We'll be stopping by the shrine since we have a meeting, kay?" he said as I nod and smile then he ruffled my hair.

"Oh, I have a riddle for you. I'll explain what it means after you decode the riddle" Hakkai said as he handed me a paper.

943902198510346021793
CLUE: July 07, G777 was the day when all of the seven dragons disappearred leaving all the seven kids who inherited the seven elemental powers.
-Hakkai

"Woah, you brought a nice riddle" I said as I stared at it. "There's a time limit, I need you to solve it 9:00 tonight. Good luck" he said as he stood up and I hurriedly followed.

I didn't pay any attention to class as I started to figure out how to solve the riddle Hakkai gave me.

I only had some clues which us 7. July is the seventh month of the year, G is the seventh letter in the alphabet. Plus, the day 7th, the year 777, the 7 dragons, 7 children and the 7 elemental power. But there 7 isn't in the riddle.

I bumped to someone as I raised my head and saw Hakkai's back against me. He then flicked my forehead and smiled. "You also need to see where you're going" he said as I apologized to him.

"Sorry," I mumbled and then followed him,  putting the riddle aside.

We arrived at the shrine  and they started to held up the meeting. I really didn't communicate with Emma  and the others that much since I've been putting all my attention to the riddle.

After the meeting, me and Hakkai went to their house. Greeting both Taiju and then Yuzuha who didn't showed  up in the shrine.

Me and  Hakkai went to his  room and arranged our things first. After taking some book to read, he sat in the corner of the bed and In lay on his  lap while thinking of the possible cypher In might  use  to decode  it.

My eyes  widen as some realization hit me. But In stared at it for  an while. Hakkai's left hand suddenly started  to play my hair  while  the  other one's holding the book. "Is it hard?" He ask.

"Maybe ...?" I answered.

I  then started to shift all the numbers from the first number. But my first attempt failed. So, I started counting and reserve 9 as my starting point. I'll have to to count 7 shifts to do it.

943902198510346021793
Its equals to─

Of course, I know what 143 meant. So I suddenly blushed madly and  I know Hakkai noticed it. In immediately hide my face using the notebook I've been holding. "Is this true?" I asked.

He slowly put  his book down and lifted the notebook away from my face. I avoided my gaze from him as he used his hand  to caress  my cheeks and made me face  him.

Isaw  him blushing and  smiling. "I do, I think ever since we  were kids. Yuzuha actually came  up with the idea but I was the one who made the riddle," He explained and then paused for an while. He took a deep breath before muttering the word  shyly, "So, will you go out with me or perhaps be my girl?"

I, then hugged him and he returned  the hug not  that long. "I would love to, Hakkai" I answered as he kissed my lips and  cheeks then rest his whole body on the bed head putting me on top of him.

"Suki dayo"  he said making me smoke and blush at the same time..