Lean on Me || Sano Manjiro

🌹🌺Fluff and Requested🌺🌹

I don't know why but I got a lot of Mikey X Reader Oneshots. So here's the request. Thank you for requesting! Hope you like it. High school au.
✿Wisteria✿

EDEN, a gang organization using peace instead of violence. Well, its just a rumour for people crossing by which is actually real.

The leader, [Name], actually is a bubbly and cheerful girl who hate violence. She grew up being violated by her own parents. That is why, she wanted to counter violence with peace.

"Yes! Wisteria-chan! I'm done with my assignment!" [Name] suddenly chimed as she lay down and stretched. "Good for you, now we will have a meeting. The Helpers got attacked by some gang" she mentioned.

"Ah~ again? They don't learn" she whined and sat up. "How are we gonna counter them?"Wisteria asked. "Just what we used to do" she answered as Wisteria hummed.

"Hey, Sumire, Kohei, the both of you handle the case about countering the violence .... Yeah, just as always" Wisteria replied as she put down the call.

"[Name]-chan, Mikey is here to visit you again" Hayato said as she cheered to see him again. Both of them went on the same elementary school together. Got close and became friends.

[Name] were the one who took the picture of the Toman's founding members. "Yohoo~" she chimed as Mikey looked back at you.

"Wow, The help center busy?" Mikey asked as [Name] sat up infront of him. "Nope, we weren't that popular but we got some calls from some students wanting some advise. More on like love life" she said and he smiled.

"Its normal, anyways, I'll come here more often with my gang. Is it okay?" he asked as [Name] nod. "Of course, well, we don't have many people coming here in the café. This café belonged to Wisteria-chan. Since the room at the roof's big and okay to use. We used it as the help cented facility. The meeting room's also upstairs" she answered.

"What's wrong? You look stressed. I have riddep for you~" [Name] sang... "Let's hear it"

"There is a boat filled with people but there is not a single person in the boat, how is that?" you asked him.

"A boat? Filled with people?"

"But not a single person in the boat" you continued.

"They're all married" he answered as laugh. "Oh, come on~" she said as both of them laugh.

"Here, if there is 30 cows and 28 chikens, how many didn't?" she asked again.

"Ha? 30 cows and 28 chikens, how many didn't?" he asked as [Name] grinned.

"30 cows and 20 ate chiken, how many didn't~?" she pointed out as he laugh.

"Ah, that would be 10" he said as both of you laugh again.

"I gave you clues!"

After some time, [Name] left Wisteria's house and went to her apartment only to see someone very familiar. Someone she didn't want to see.

Wisteria's POV

Its been days since [Name] started acting strange lately. She's been off the edge and always acts clumsily. She's so devoted in the Help Center but now she wasn't. She oftenly stare blankly and her mind always wonder off. She's not being bubbly and cheerful making us worried.

Even if we asked her. "I'm fine", "Nothing is wrong" and "Its nothing".

She leave me no choice but to tell this to Mikey. At night, I went by their shrine and saw that they'll be having a meeting which is a great timing.

Draken then approached me, "Wisteria, why are you here?" he asked as I looked at him. "I need to talk to Mikey" I answered as he stepped aside as Mikey went on me.

"What do you need from me?" Mikey asked. "About [Name]" I answered as he hummed. "I noticed that" he said.

"She's being quiet and don't talk that much lately, is something wrong?" Mitsuya asked. "That is why I am here. EDEN is an organization where everything we do must be reported to [Name] first. If we moved recklessly to investigate on our own without her permission, things might get bad" I answered.

"I see so you want us to do it?" Draken asked. "Yes, Mikey literally. He's so close to her that is why" I replied.

"Okay, we'll do it" Mikey said.

THIRD PERSON
Next Day
17 : 21

Mikey and the others followed [Name] to her house. She stopped by the convenience store as she froze when she saw someone Mikey knew himself. Your abusive step father.

The case is that, her real parents died and her parents' best friends took 'care' of you.

[Name]'s face was filled with horror and fear. Mikey knew that she had a trauma. 5 years sentence in jail was done and he came back.

"Come on, sweetie. Let's go home" he said as [Name] stood up in fear with shaking hands and feet that she even had a trouble breathing.

Mikey then revealed his self and took her hand. "Don't approach [Name]. You are forbidden to go near her right?" Mikey said as [Name] came back to her senses and bring her to EDEN.

He ordered that the others can leave, as Draken and him only left to be with [Name].

They arrived there as [Name] can't even stop shaking. "Here" Wisteria said and left a cup of [favorite drink] and left [Name] and Mikey.

Mikey suddenly hold her hand and made her head lean on his shoulder. He rest his head back and whispered. "Cry"

[Name] then burst out on crying as he pulled his head back and hugged her. She gripped on his shirt while resting her head on his chest.

He just pat her head and told her some comforting words to make her somehow feel ease.

"You're so strong for taking all that in"

"You deserve better than this"

"I love you"

"..."

"I love you too"

"..."

He then lifted up your chin so that you could face him. "Then, from now on, you don't have to build up inside of you. Let it all out"

"Its not good to keep it on yourself, let me feel what you've been walking through"

"Because I want you to trust and lean on me"

"Yes, and you, will lean on me as well"