Entry 072: Rindou Haitani

Having an over protective brother is like a curse and blessing at the same time. Having him to protect you but being over is sometimes irritating.

"Good morning Rindou-kun," you greeted as you saw him on the main building changing his shoes. "Good morning, [Name]," he greeted both of you then went on your classroom together talking about some topics both of you could relate to.

Both of you then stopped when you saw your brother rampaging in front of your classroom. "Nii-chan!" You yelled making him stop and go to you.

"Are you Okay? Are you hurt? Where have you been?" He asked. "Relax, I am here. Why are you rampaging anyways?"

"He might've caught those girls who's taking shits about you," Rindou suddenly said.

"Why are you with my sister?" Izana suddenly asked. "We just saw each other in the shoe locker, go in your class. I'll see you later," you said as he nod and left.

But what you didn't notice was Izana gave Rindou a glare before leaving.

Almost Izana's close friends or accomplice knew that he like you. Starting with calling you in your first name without formalization like putting -san on your name, he also gave you sign that you don't much like notice because you thought it's just like he treat you as a little sister.

Izana took you when Shinichiro left the country (just pretend Shin didn't die) to study more about his small business. You and Shin were the only one who visits him that's why he got closed to you. He even change your last name to Kurokawa as well since you're also adopted but earlier than Izana.

Back to Rindou, the two of you always go to the classroom together because it's obvious that he's waiting for you. He's also doing something boyfriends should do to their girlfriends and such.

Until he had enough of it, "[Name]," he said in the class after the teacher left. Every student stopped and looked at the both of you. "Yes?"

"I like you,"

"..."

"Eh?"

"I like you."

"Like ... uhm like as in romantically?" You asked making your classmate groan. "Of course that's what he meant!" Tamacchi said.

Your answer was not given when the 10 minutes was finished in you stuttering your words.

So Rindou decided to just to take you out secretly because he knew Izana would not allow it. After the teacher go out. He suddenly dragged you out of the classroom then took yours and his shoes on the ground and you followed to changed your indoors.

After that he then dragged you again as the both of you arrived at a game center. "Wha-what ... are we .. doing here?" You asked panting.

"I'm taking you out, you didn't respond to my confession so I'll ask you again. But before that, I need to steal you to your brother first. Let's go," he Said and intertwined yours and his hands as both if you look around to see some interesting games.

After playing some games, you invited Rindou to play the claw machine since you saw this cute (fav. Color) colored (fav. Animal/pet) stuff toy inside the machine.

You entered some arcade coins, (here, we use arcade coins and I dont know in other countries) and started on trying to get the stuff toy. But then in your fifth try, you can't just get it. "Rindou-kun, let's go play other games. I just can't .. eh?"

He was standing in front of you with a big stuff toy but not the human size type of the one you want to get in his hands. "You're so concentrated so I tried the other one and got this," he said and hand it to you.