Last Sakura Petal || Baji Keisuke

So, this is the newest request, I decided to just type instead of writing it down on my notebook. This is a oneshot based to a oneshot I posted on my fb in a group, a Suna (from haikyuu) X Reader called Last Sakura Petal. The author was Sakura Starlian which was my username before I changed it to Wisteria. Baji died in a different way btw.

✿ฺWisteria✿ฺ

Do you believe that you can die with someone at the same day, same hour, same minute and second? Well, for me, I do believe.

Your life being connected with them, that whatever happens to them will affect you as well.

You don't know when will you die, you don't know how and why. It's just like that.

Summer has come and your favorite season came to an end. Sakura [Name] was your full name. You went out the room when you got dismissed by your sensei and you saw your boyfriend outside waiting. His name was Baji Keisuke. You're in a relationship with him ever since you saved him from almost dying during a gang fight.

He suddenly pecked a kiss making you giggle and blush. You both went to the cafeteria to see Mikey pouting because of the dorayaki he ordered aren't tasty at all.

They're so chaotic as usual. You laugh at the scene. You then noticed that Baji was staring at you making you smile and him smiling back

You've been the medic of Toman Manji Gang, because eversince you saved Baji, Mikey convince, well .... Forced you to be the medic and treat all their wounds after gang fights.

You liked the positions and enjoyed their presence since they're like kids lost in their own house because how messy they were.

Baji also helped you sometimes since most of the time, he will be studying for you and his future together.

There's a gang fight but you were hospitalized making Baji almost not to go. But you convinced him to go because it was a Toman member who got beat up and almost die on the process.

He went to the gang fight and made your reasoning as his reason to fight. In other words, he's fighting for you.

The reason why you get hospitalized were unknown since no one wanted to tell you, before Baji left, he gave some flowers. Based from your last name, you love flowers especially Sakura.

You waited two weeks for the result of the test the doctors conducted for you. You can only hear or sea sobs, cry and your relative looking at you in pity. You then asked yourself, 'what's happening?'

After more weeks you just noticed that you have insomnia which was in dangerous state already. You can't tell Baji because he will panic as hell. But he needs to know. You just dont have the courage to tell him.

Summer ended and Autumn came, you heard some yells outside your room making you open the door to see what's happening. Your eyes widen when you saw Baji, Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken and Takemichi. But only Baji was causing a mess. Your boyfriend, Baji Keisuke who doesn't know anything came to the hospital.

"[Name], come talk to me damn it!" he shouted.

"Please let her rest" Wisteria, your sister said

"Rest?! Without me by her side?! Why did you guys even kept it from me?!" he yelled back

"Because she doesn't want you to see her in that condition, losing weights, being frail and weak!" Wisteria retorted back.

"What am I? a decoration boyfriend?! The hell! Of course I am Not! If you're not gonna clear the path for me, I'll make one myself!"