Opposite Attract|| Kawata Soya

🌹Fluff🌹

"Soya~" [Name] said popping out  of nowhere. "Go away!" he angrily stated making the girl giggle. "Then, I'll just go to Nahoya-" you were cut off when Soya threw something to his brother.

"What the-" Nahoya said as he glared to Soya. "Just go, I'll hit you" Soya said. "Soya's a tsun tsun!" [Name] said teasing Soya.

Soya and her were friends since they were young and  [Name] oftenly tease Soya because of him being always angry.

"Oi, Angry! Why did you brought your wife here?" Draken said walking towards us with Mikey. "Hisashi buri, Draken, Mikey!" [Name] greeted.

"I'm going to join Emma and Yuzuha over there" [Name] said and left Soya. "You should confess already!" Mitsuya said putting his arm around Angry's shoulder.

"Shut up!" Angry yelled. "Mikey-kun, Draken-san" Takemichi said popping out of nowhere. "Takemicchi, how did you confess to Hinata?" Baji confronted making the guy to be flustered.

"I just told her what I feel, Its so awkward and I'm a stuttering mess  that time. Why?" he said awkwardly. "Well, you see. Angry can't confess to [Name]" Smiley said.

"I think you should hurry, there's a lot of guys  hitting on her. Even the most popular guys from the other school's want to get her attention" Takemichi said making Angry to be more angry.

He took his way to where [Name] who was standing and talking to Emma and Yuzuha. He suddenly hold her wrist and pulled her somewhere no one can see them

He let go of her wrist and suddenly pinned her against the wall. "S-soya ..?" she ask being flustered by the sudden move.

"Didn't I told you to stop letting other guys go flirt with you?" he said totally serious. "Y-yeah? Why ..?" [Name] answered.

"If someone ever made a move to you ..." he cut his words mid sentece  as he started to lean in slowly.

She got startled when he smashed his lips against hers and started to deepen it in every seconds  that past. He pulled away as he stared at [Name]'s eyes. He then lowered his face to reach your ear.

" ... I may not stop myself to do something to you" he whispered seductively. " ... Cause  in the very beginning, an opposite attract already happened"

You shriver and just nod for the things he said. "So that's settled  that from now on, you're my girlfriend" he said as she smiled and nod.

"Let's go, those bastards might suspect something stupid" he said as he  intertwined his hand with hers. "I was wondering, are somehow related  to the  angry birds?" she commented mischievously.

"HUH?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ANGRY BIRDS IS!" he saud as  you chuckled at his  comment. "You can watch it~" she said

The others saw the both of them,  [Name] teasing Soya and Soya getting Angry. But what caught their attention was, Soya was smiling when [Name] isn't looking.

"What a great couple" Baji said. "You're just single" Mitsuya said.