Guitar|| Haitani Ran

🌹Fluff🌹

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP FOLLOWING ME, HAITANI RAN!" you yelled as he kepts on following you in the hallway. "I told you, Play a song for me!" he reasoned.

"And I also told you that my guitar's broken, I'll play a song for you later if you want!"  you said as he gave a satisfied sigh.

"At last, don't follow  me around again! Your enemy might mistook me as someone precious to you!" you said as yous stormed away from him and went back to your classroom.

"You are precious" he murmured as he went back to his classroom.

You were able to get your guitar from your teacher who confiscated your guitar. The strings were loosened so you fixedbit first in the music room. Ran, his brother and some uninvited guest went inside and started to find a proper chair where they can have a seat. You then started to sing Cry Baby (Tokrev Op) while playing guitar.

After your performance you decided to left only to be followed by Ran. Rindou left earlier than his brother.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP FOLLOWING ME!" you yelled as you tried to hit him with the guitar when he was able to block it. "I'm living in an apartment with my brother, actually, the three of us were in the same apartment unit" he said and winked.

"WHAT?!" you yelled as he walked faster than you. You followed as you sighed countlessly.

Both of you arrived and Rindou was just in the couch watching TV, you then went straight to your room to change your clothes.

"[Name], the rooms were  locked?" Ran asked as you looked at the rooms. You took your phone and gave them the keys.

"I only open the rooms to clean it every week so maybe it's not that dusty" you said as you started to cook something.

After that day, You, Ran, and Rindou always go to school and go back home together. You knew that they're from a gang but you didn't care at all. You're just there to clean their wounds if they had some.

Walking home with Ran, you can't help but ask something. "Ran ..." you called while looking at your ice cream. "Hm?" he hummed.

"Do you .... enjoy fighting?" you asked avoiding your gaze from him. "Sometimes, sometimes I don't. Why?" he ask as you sigh.

"Because every time you guys go ahd have gang fights, both of you always go home having a lot of cuts and bruises" you murmured.

"Doesn't that hurt you?" you asked again. "I'm a human of course it does" he said.

"Well, well, well" both of you stopped when you guys heard the voice. Ran immediately pulled you closer and hid you behind him. "Ran .... W-what-" you eere cut off when a lot of guys appeared.

"[Name], can you lend me your guitar?" Ran said as you gave it to him hesitantly. You alreadyknow what he will do. "Ran, you Better replace it" you whispered as he nod.

The other guys suddenly charged in and he started to swing your guitar hitting the other guys. You're just at the corner watching them when a guy suddenly grabbed your wrist.

You swing your bag as he stumbled in the ground. "That's my [Name]" Ran said as he continued swinging the guitar while you kept swinging your bag.

The others left and the others were unconscious. "Let' go, [Name]" Ran said as he hold your hands. "Better replace my guitar, you completely destroyed the whole damn thing!" you said as you pointed the guitar  scattered in pieces on the ground.

"Hai~hai~" he sang and you looked at him disgusted. "You looked like a drunk flirty bastard" you said making him laugh.

"My, my, [Name], I may be a bastard but I don't flirt other girls except you" he said as  he snake his arms around your shoulder.

"You know what, just replace my guitar, let's go" You said as you walked ahead of him.

A week past and he still didn't gave a replacement for your guitar. "Do you know what is it tomorrow?" Wisteria ask [Author: thats me!]  as you just ate your food. "No" you bluntly answered.

"They said its Valentines Day" she said. "Ah, yeah" you answered.

Corny… Why do they have to make such a date for hearts?

"Are you and Ran a thing?" Wisteria asked as you choled your food. "No …" you said as you drink water. "I see" she just replied and you talked about some different topics.

The day of hearts entered and a lot of girls kept giving chocolates and flowers to their crushes. Ran you goat, where's my guitar!!!

Your phone vibrates and saw its from him.

From: Ran
To: [Name]
Meet me near the Sakura Tree, now( ▔•з•▔ )

You stood up and went to the Sakura Tree he's been talking about. You saw him standing, leaning in the tree.

"Hey" you greeted as he just smile at you. He handed out a guitar bag as you took it from him. "That's the guitar, I've been searching a guitar that has  the same style" he said as you lit up and smiled.

"Thank you, Ran!" you said as you opened the guitar you saw something in it.

Happy Valentines! I've always liked you! Can you atleast go out with me?
-Ran

You looked at him as he just smiled at you, "Are you serious?" you asked as he nod. You put down the guitar on the bench as you jumped on him to hugged him. "OF COURSE!" you said and both of you landed on the snow.

Ran's eyes widen but able to hug you back. "I love you" he whispered as he buried his face in your neck and you smiled. "And I'll always love you as well!" you replied.

"You are special to me
Do you look down on me
I can’t stop loving you
Trust me my heart is true..."
-Ayumu Murase-
Grade Skipping (壁ドンSong)