||Fixed||

THIS IS A SECOND PART OF BROKEN
||FLUFF and ANGST||
SHORT

A week After [Name]'s death, the burial was held. "I see, you decided  to attend" Wisteria said as she saw the figure of the Toman members attending.

Wearing all black, "We're here  to pay respect" Mikey said as Wiateria nodded.

After the burial, Toman members went tot he shrine to kill some time. "I can't believe this" Baji said and buried his face on his hand. "I know she commited suicide b-but … I… It felt like I did it with my own hands" Mitsuya said. "If I just─" Emma  was cut off when a girly voice came in.

"Urusai! I was just here because you wanted to check how your childhood friend's doing"  the girl reasoned as two figure showed up.

"Kakucho-kun?" Takemichi said but as soon as they came closer they saw the figure of the girl with Kakucho.

A girl with [hair color] hair, [hair length] hair and [Eye color] Orb. She and [Name], same features, same height and same face. Everything about her is the same.

"[N .... NAME !!!!!!] Baji, Mitsuya, Draken, Kazutora, Chifuyu, Mikey and Emma jumping to her making them fall back to the cold ground. Tearing up and apologized nonstop for what they've done to her.

"Guys, you're suffocating her" Kakcuho said as he pulled the girl away. "I'm sorry guys but this is my first time seeing you guys .. By the way .. My name is Hitto [Name]. I just woke up from a coma A week ago" she said and bowed.

"The same name but the last name isn't" Draken said.

"And the timing─ Did she woke up last week on tuesday?" Mitsuya asked as the Hitto sibling looked at each other and nod. "Yes" you answered.

They then cherished her, they believed that [Last Name] [Name]'s soul is inside Hitto [Name]'s body. Showing her the affection she should received when she's still alive as [Last Name]