Entry 070: Sanzu Haruchiyo

This is connected to the oneshot I wrote for Hanahaki Izana. The reader on Izana's oneshots isn't the same from the reader I will mention here. The reader of the two one shots are not the same person but connected.

Hope you understand. And this is also a short one

-Wisteria

You saw him love her.

You saw how his eyes shine when you would see her with him. You thought that he'll be happy when he will support her in the surgery for hanahaki but, he just witness a scene that made heart broken.

You even heard the words escape from his lips, "I wish I could be Izana,"

And there, you witness how a flower and cough escape his mouth. He look at you and smile.

"Can I get a surgery now?" He asked you as you almost tear up on how vulnerable he look.

You lead him inside and received a surgery regarding to the hanahaki. "If only you knew," you mumbled as you're waiting outside the room while he's being treated.

[Reader] and Izana were now dating. While you were still hoping that he'll notice you. Because all of his time were spent for her not for you. All of his efforts were wasted, and now he's suffering.

After the surgery, Sanzu's feelings were removed but not his memory about her. " [Name], I'm back," he said as you smiled and not. "Welcome back,"

As time passed by, his love for her started again. You don't know how it happened. Because all you know is that the person's feeling would vanish, but does it say it won't come back?

"What flower will you choose?"

"[Favorite Flower], its her favorite," he said as you stopped moving. "Did you catch feelings for her again?"

"[Name], you know that I love her-"

"And I love you as well!"

"How could you be so blind when there is someone who could love you back?!  When there is someone who's always beside you? Always there to guide you? I've been here by your side before the day you saw her. I fell in love with you, before you could even love her. I fell in love with you, before you could even meet her."

"[Name], I-"

"I know I can't replace her, I know I'm not great like her. Not so beautiful, not smart and definitely opposite,"

There is a long silence and people started to gather up, but you don't care. But all of a sudden, you cough so hard as you cover your mouth with you palms and when you removed it.

The crowd gasps and your eyes widen in horror. Hanahaki.

You suddenly made your way out of the crowd and out of his sight.

But you could even continue running, a hand took you wrist and hugged you.

"I'm so sorry, I never thought it go like this, but, let us try it out. It may take time, let's try it out. I don't wanna lose you too. I lost almost those person I treasure and I don't want you to disappear and never come back. I had the feeling that if I let you go, you will never come back. You- you will never show your face again. You'll never remember who I am,"

"So please let's try this out."

Zanacchi~ I'm done with this. I don't think it looked like Naru but here. Happy birthday Naru!

 Happy birthday Naru!