001: Headcanon || Mitsuya Takashi

I don't know how to do it but yeah, its not that bad to try new things right?

✿Wisteria✿

-HUSBAND MATERIAL AJSNSLLMAAKAKKQ

-Ultimate gentleman that he would automatically do something for you like carrying your stuff, walk or drives you home since he had a bike.

-He love to hug you from behind and steal kisses whenever you guys were walking down to hallways or at home.

-Would always talk about things together, about maybe tests making you even sweatdrop because you knew he just wanted to remind you about the up coming exam.

-Tutoring you is a must, especially when it comes to projects in home economics like sewing.

-Mana and Luna loves your presence, they would always nag Mitsuya to bring you at their house and play with you. They will also reveal some secrets of Mitsuya making the man be embarrassed but just laugh it off.

-Daily 'I love You', Kiss and hug must be observe. If you forgot any one of these, he will just pout and demand for a lot when you know what it is.

-He likes to sleep with his head on your stomach ot the crook of your neck. He also like it when you sleep on his shoulder or his chest.

-He's observant. By that, he knew what you like and hate. Your habits, cues and quirks.

-Since he's observant, he will be the first one to notice if you're sad,happy, angry, upset or feeling down. He would know why just by looking at you.

-Wallpaper. Yep, his wallpaper was the both of you taken on your first date.

-Speaking of the first date, he surprised you and being this romantic gentleman, he was a perfect boyfriend you, yourself don't believe you even deserve him.

-Always stuck with him during toman meeting.

-That to be mentioned, you didn't know anything about Toman on your first 5 months. You found out when the both of you were cornered while dating at the park.

-You were so annoyed that time but you can't get angry to him. You know that he kept it from you to keep you safe because he love you. Not that he doesn't trust you, he wanted you to be out of it because he don't want to see you hurt.

-He loves your compliments about his sewing.

-Would gift you a scarf or a sweater made by him.

-if he's injured, you would treat him but also scold him making him smile and peck your lips to stop you. Making you melt and mutter some, "Just be careful next time"

-you would always steal some photos of him and as a payback he would use your printed photo as a bookmark with a writing behind, "You see that girl on the photo, she's mine, -Mitsuya Takashi"

-he loves spoiling you but you don't take advantage of it since he still need to support his self and his siblings.

-Since your living in an apartment, he asks your parents to move with him since it would spend a lot of money for your apartment alone.

-Easy to get jealous even to Mana and Luna, after playing with the girls and went to your room. [Since you guys are still minors] He would burst to your room amd shower you with hug and kisses before goung back to his room

-Very protective but not overprotective. He's like that when it comes to you beig left alone. Because one time he let you alone at school because of Toman meeting, some guys hit on you and forced you to go with them.

-When the two of you fight each other, he will say 'I Love You' in the middle of an argument. He would say sorry even if it his fault or not making you say sorry as well. Followed by a lot of cuddles.

-You're his safe place and comfort.

-He loves you, just the way you are. Which includes your flaws, your mistakes and everything.

-"Loving you was the third happiest thing that happened to me. Because meeting you was first and falling for you land as second, -Mitsuya Takashi"