Trick or Treat || Sanzu Haruchiyo

๑๑Halloween Special๑๑
🌹Fluff🌹

"Happy Halloween!!" [Name] greeted as she cheered and showed up wearing a cosplay of Misaki in her maid outfit. [Misaki from Maid Sama]

"Hey, [Name]!!! Let's play a game  but firstly ...." Emma said and angrily pointed the boys in their outfits.

"Help us convince this guys!" Yuzuha said

"Then, I'll treat you guys at Mikey's favorite restaurant~!" she sang making Mikey lit up. "Everyone! Let's join them!!" he yelled as the others sigh

"Okay, so here's the rule" Emma started as everyone seat up on circles.

"I created the game trick or treat so I made the rule. If you don't follow, [Name] won't treat you" Yuzuha added

"Everyone will put something on this bag to represent each one of us. Example, I will put my hair clip here to represent myself" Emma explained

"After that, we will spin the bottle and to the  one where the bottle's head stopped will get something from this bag. That person will let the other one  to pick trick or treat"

"What trick or treat mean?" Mitsuya asked

"If Trick, it is a truth using a dare while Treat was a dare using truth."

"Huh?"

"…"

"I don't understand!"

"Its like, if you choose trick, you need to tell us  your crush by kissing him or her in his or her cheek. That way you can be tell us who your crush is without saying anything" [Name] pointed out

"If its Treat, you were dared to hit someone but instead of hitting him or her, you blurted the negative feeling you feel about that person" she  added  and everyone understand.

"Now! Let's play!!!!" Emma said as she passed the bag so everyone can put their things.  After that, Yuzuha went to the kitchen with a bottle on her hand

"Now, spin the bottle!" she said and the bottle spinned. The bottle stopped at Smiley making him laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Where's the bag? HAHAHAHA!" he laugh as Sanzu gave the bag to him.

"I got an egg! HAHAHAHA! DrakEGG! HAHAHAHAHA!" he laugh making thr others snicker.

"Trick or Treat?" Nahoya asked as he smile cheekily. "Treat" Draken answered obviously pissed off.

"Kiss Emma!" Nahoya said making him and Emma blush.

"Go, Ken-chin!" Mikey cheered. "Ayieee!!! Emma!" Yuzuha teased.

"Since its a dare by using truth, tell her ..." [Name] said mouthing three words.

"I-I ... I-I l-l-lo..ve y-you" he stuttered gaining cheers and leaving him and Emma a blushing mess.

"Here! Some candies!" [Name] said and stood up to gave Draken and Smiley a pack of chocolates

"Smiley, you turn the bottle" Senju said as Nahoya nodded and landed to Kazutora.

He stood up and took the bag from Nahoya and took something out. "An angry face?" Kazutora asked as Angry stood up.

"I'll pick Trick!" he yelled in annoyance. "Who's the one who pisses you  the most?" Kazutora asked as Angry went to his brother smacking him. Everyone laugh since its obvious that Angry will hit Smiley

"HAHAHAHA!!! Stupid, that hurts!" Nahoya said and [Name] gave the two a pack of chocolates

"Okay, next!" Hina announced as Kazutora spinned the bottle.

While waiting for  the bottle to stop, you opened your own pack of chocolate and took one to eat it.

"Yuzuha you're up!" Hina said as she handed the bag. Sanzu suddenly went beside you  to take his pack of chocolates since he wants to eat some but you rejected.

"Sanzu! Is this yours?!" Yuzuha asked as she raised a small keychain. "Yeah" Sanzu just stood up and went to get it.

"Trick or Treat?" Yuzuha questioned as  Sanzu thought about it. "I'll go with the Treat"

"Do you want some chocolate?" Yuzuha asked pointing [Name] putting another chocolate to her mouth.

Sanzu walked to her direction as he  kneeled down before her. He suddenly kissed [Name] making her gulp. Sanzu took the opportunity to steal the chocolate from her mouth then broke the kiss.

"OHHHH ..!!!" the boys cheered

"I thought he's gonna steal the chocolate from her hand. Not from her mouth!" Yuzuha said

You, meanwhile took your time on processing all things that just happened. You covered your face Emma called your name. "This Wisteria keychain is  yours right?" she asked as you nod and stood  up.

"Trick or Treat?"

"Treat"

"Do you want some payback?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows as you walk to Sanzu's direction and stopped  for while finding the chocolate in your pocket.

You put it on your mouth and kiss Sanzu making his eye wide in shock but opened his mouth so he can get the chocolate. You broke the kiss with a fifty shade of blush on your face.

"Just confess already damn  it!" Yuzuha yelled as everyone laugh making you and Sanzu transform on being a walking tomato.

After the game everyone enjoyed the rest of the night, you went to your room since you guys celebrated at the  Doujo of Mikey's grandpa.

After changing your clothes to a normal one, someone knocked at the door, and you opened it seeing Sanzu.

"S-s-sanzu?" you stuttered

"I love you"

"E-eh?!"

"I LOVE YOU!" he shouted making you  blush madly.

"I-I ... I-I l-love you t-too" you said as he suddenly made a move.

And that is hugging  you, thanking every god for you liking him back