chapter 11

Jeez, who knew uniform could be so complicated.

Summer finally tied her tie probably after re watching the same YouTube video six times.

She sighed and walked to the mirror.

Okay.

Not bad, I think I can pull of this uniform look.

She took out her phone and checked the time. Once she saw it was half past seven, she took her bag and went downstairs.

"Look who finally shows up." Alex said sarcastically while rolling his eyes

Summer ignored him and walked towards Derek and sat down on the stool next to him.

" I heard Alex convinced mom." Derek said and chuckled

Summer sighed and picked up an apple.

"Uhm, so how do we get to school?" She asked

"By car, dumbass." Alex said

"Just ignore him." Ricky said to her and she nodded

Let's get one thing straight.

Summer had never been to an expensive or private school before.

She was surprised to see how everything around worked.

The only thing she learned was that the students were all privileged.

But the only thing that took her attention from everything was Mr electric-blue eyes.

She was surprised to see him but that didn't go unnoticed by him.

After all she stared at him when he was talking to Alex and he caught her. Causing her to look away immediately.

"So you are the new girl?" A girl with red head asked

"Y-yeah." Summer responded to the girl

The red head smiled and brought out her hand.

"I'm Scarlett O'Hara." She introduced herself

She smiled awkwardly and said," I'm Summer Black." She said while shaking her hand then letting go afterwards.

She gasped and said,"You-you are their sister?!"

In confusion Summer nodded her head. Not understanding why Scarlett was so surprised.

"So like...we are basically the outcasts." Emily said, a girl she just got to know because of Scarlett

Emily's style was very unique. Summer found it creative. She thought Emily was the only person who put thought into her school uniform.

"But you don't look like one of us." Emily said," did Scarlett force you here?"

Scarlett rolled her eyes and said," Just ignore her. She's the werid one in this group."

Emily scoffed and said," At least I don't eat pineapple pizza."

"What's wrong with that? It's good." Scarlett said, defending herself

"It was good until you got an  allergic reaction." Emily said

Scarlett scoffed and turned to Summer who just sat there awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about her, she can be off sometimes." Scarlett said," anyways wanna join our band. We make music and we are in need of a singer. It's just me and Emily."

Summer smiled and said," I don't think I have such a nice voice for that."

" You know what, before after school, meet us by the entrance and we will see if you have a nice voice." Scarlett said

"It's hear, dumbass." Emily said

Suddenly the bell rang causing the students to walk away from the lockers but some seemed to ignore it.

Suddenly Mr electric-blue eyes caught her eyes.

His back was facing the locker. He looked annoyed while he talked to a girl who seemed to be filrting with him.

He suddenly look straight to Summer, making eye contact.

She was caught off guard, causing her to blush.

He suddenly started to walk towards her. Completely ignoring the girl who was talking to him.

Summer was glued on the floor. Her legs couldn't move.

"Hey you. Why do you keep on staring at me? Werido." He said

"I-i wasn't staring." She said

He scoffed and stared at her.

Summer was pretty. She was quite famous for her looks in her old school but she didn't consider herself as pretty.

She told herself the reason why people saw her as pretty was because her mother took good care of her. After all, her mother always told her to look perfect.

Mr electric-blue eyes stared at her face for a little while. Trying to remember her face for next time when he sees her again.

When he finally left she sighed in relief but suddenly she saw Derek shaking his head. Knowing what just happened.

And this was the part when she finally remembered the warning she received for Mr electric-blue eyes.