chapter 23

"So you are going to ignore that fact that we made out, again." She said while he drove her back home

"Look here princesa, it's not like we have feelings for each other and I sure as heck didn't expect that to happen." He said," especially between us."

"You lying and you know it." She said," Why are you making it complicated for my sixteen year old heart?"

"Nothing is complicated,it's you." He said

She scoffed and said," You are the one who's complicated. It's like you are trying to hide your true emotions from me and once you finally let me in, you build a wall."

"Didn't they warn you from me?" He asked

She looked down at her thighs and said," They did."

"Then why didn't you listen?" He asked

I don't know? Maybe I found you intriguing.

" Why Summer?" He asked

She kept quiet and bit her bottom lip. Suddenly the car stopped and she lifted her head up to find out he park the car on the side of the road.

"Why did you stop?" She asked, looking at everything but him

"You didn't answer my question." He said

She sighed and said," I don't have to, what difference would it make?"

"I swear, if you don't tell me I will force it out." He said

She groaned and asked," What are you? Bipolar or something?"

He groaned and said," This is the last time we talk or meet, I don't want to get tangled up with you."

Summer felt her heart ache but she scoffed it off and stared outside the window.

"Goodnight mom and dad." She said while heading upstairs

"I told you not to call him dad yet!" Ms Black yelled from downstairs

Once Summer got into her room she sighed.

Her eyes spotted the leather jacket and she quickly grabbed it before angrily shoving it in her medium trash bin.

Once she was done she ran her fingers through her hair and huffed.

His just a stupid boy. I don't need to get too worked up.

If he wants nothing to do with me anymore than cool.

She walked to her bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly she heard some annoying noise coming from her bedroom window.

She groaned and walked to it, she opened the window than suddenly she felt something hit her forehead.

She mumbled a curse under her breath and groaned when she saw who it was outside.

His electric-blue eyes stared right back at her, under the moonlight.

She rolled her eyes then closed the window, going back to her bed.

Bipolar much...

Summer sat on the stool, eating her oats while she listened to Ricky's story about him losing his pet raccoon.

"Can you imagine?" He asked," then that dumbass, Derek decided to open the door so the raccoon can go for a walk."

She had noticed one thing.

Derek seemed to have interaction with all of her brothers.

He seemed to be the glue to their sibling relationship.

"Did anything happen between you and Osvaldo?" Ms Black asked

Summer shook her and asked," Why?"

" His mother called me saying that last night he had lost it." Ms Black said," He had almost completely destroyed his room. Are you sure you don't know?"

Summer nodded her head not knowing what she did wrong, after all his the one who chased her away.

"Just saying if there's anything wrong, you can always talk to me." Ms Black said

Summer bit her lip then asked," Then would you tell me about what our family does for a living?"

Ms Black had a suprissed expression then said," Okay, but we have to talk with your father."

Summer nodded her head in response.

"So that's why you guys kept it away from me." Summer said and both her parents nodded their heads

"Are you guys bad or good?" She asked

"It depends with who we are dealing with." Her father Mr Black answered

" Are the rest of my brothers part of the Mafia too?" She asked

"Only Miche and Billy and soon Alex." He answered

She nodded her head and asked," Would I be forced to join?"

Her mother smiled at her and said," No, it's all up to you."

Summer nodded her head and stood up.

" Thank you for telling me everything." She said before leaving

Once she was gone she exhaled.

How dangerous was her family.

Was she even ready to process this at once.