chapter 20

"Please, just for today." Scarlett begged," We will be safe."

Summer looked at Emily and she nodded her head.

Summer sighed and agreed.

"Oh my gosh, you won't regret this."

What was that again. I wouldn't regret this.

Summer stood outside of the cage with her two friends.

"How's this a great idea?" She asked

Scarlett suddenly yelled and point at the stage.

"Who's that?" She asked

" My boyfriend!" Scarlett yelled

Summer wondered why Scarlett's boyfriend was performing at a wrestling match.

Summer squinted her eyes and gasped.

She remembered the boy, he was in her class. The one who asked her to pick up his pencil.

But he looked so different.

He looked confident, and his appearance was different.

He wore a leather jacket with a black shirt and dark ripped jeans.

Once he was done performing, suddenly a man walked up and announced that the math was starting.

" Ladies and gentlemen, today we will be witnessing something extraordinary." He said

Then music started playing in the background.

" Last year's champion, Tiger versus the newbie who never lost a match this year."

The crowd began to chant names and Summer stood there in confusion.

Suddenly a huge man with a tanned skin walked in the stage and stood there shirtless. He looked proud as the people outside the cage praised him.

He had a scar across his eye and around his body.

Suddenly the music changed and she gasped.

There he was, shirtless as well.

She was surprised to see how well built he was.

The big guy smirked at him then Scarlett screamed out his name.

" Osvaldo!" She screamed

Summer was staring at him until his eyes met hers.

He knitted his eyebrows together and she looked away.

"We should go!" Emily yelled over the music

Scarlett nodded her head but Summer wanted to stay but left, not wanting to be asked questions.

"Where did you go?" Derek asked," Dad thought someone kidnapped you."

Summer shook her head and asked," Why would someone want to kidnap me? Especially when I'm not alone."

Derek awkwardly chuckled and said," It's dangerous out there."

After her small talk she went to take a shower then changed into her pajamas once she was done.

While she was drying her hair with a towel she spotted a leather jacket hanging on a chair.

She placed the towel down and held the leather jacket.

She held it close to her and relaxed once she smelt the familiar scent.

Suddenly the door opened then she jumped while holding tight onto the leather jacket.

Ms Black giggled then smiled.

"Mom!" She yelled

"Is that...is that a jacket? She asked," who's the lucky boy?"

Summer blushed and said," I wouldn't say lucky and I'm sure he pretty much doesn't feel that way."

Ms Black soften and went to rubbed her back.

"Don't worry I'm sure he feels the same way too." She said," Your father used to be like that, he was all about hiding his feelings not to look weak and that made him almost lose me, twice."

"His a jerk." Summer said

Ms Black chuckled and shook her head.

"So I kissed his best friend and that seemed to reveal his true feelings, all I can say was that I think I almost got his best friend killed that day." She said while shaking her head

Summer smiled and said," But his different, he already made it clear and I'm sure he has a girlfriend."

"You are still young, so don't worry." Ms Black said," I'm sure you will find someone out there."

Summer looked at the leather jacket and bit her lip.

She was suddenly pushed to a wall. Her back hit the wall and she hissed.

"What were you doing at a place like that?" He asked with anger

"Why do you care?" She asked

He groaned and stepped closer leaving no space between them.

She felt her heart beat increased as she looked up at him.

"If you wanted to kiss me you could have asked." She said while staring at him

She suddenly felt his hand on her hip as he pulled her closer and she could feel the warmth radiating from him.

"Why don't you get it?" He asked

"Get what?" She asked

"That I hate you." He said