Chapter 31

2 months, is how long Summer had stayed in Italy until she was brought back home. During the time she spent in Italy, she grew close to her grandparents and learned a lot about Italian culture.

The first person to hug her was surprisingly Alex, who caught her off guard.

" Welcome back home." Derek said while hugging her," We missed you a lot."

Summer smiled at him and hugged him back.

" How?" Summer asked her mother

Summer didn't expect to hear the news that she had just received from her mother about Draco.

"How did he end up in the hospital?" She asked

Her mother sighed and then said," He helped your father and the boys with their mission."

Summer stared at the black-haired boy as she bit her lips. She knew it was weird watching him sleep but she just wanted to make sure that he was okay.

She sat down on the chair next to him.

"How could you be such a dumbass?" She asked him as she played with his overgrown hair

She smiled at him and then said," You should wake up soon...I miss you."

" You can stop acting like I'm in a coma." She heard his familiar voice say, causing her to immediately hug him when he sat upright.

"Hello to you too." He said as he hugged her back

She pulled away smiling at him as the two stared at each other.

Up until now, she didn't realize how much she missed him.

" Gosh, and here I thought, you couldn't get any uglier." He said causing her to roll her eyes

Draco smiled at her before capturing her lips into a needy kiss.

She ended up in his lap as the two made out like there was no tomorrow but suddenly they were disturbed by a gasp.

Summer turned her head to the sound and then rolled her eyes when she saw who it was.

"Do you know how lucky you are that it was me who found you," Derek said while typing on his phone

" But doesn't everyone know about me and him?" She asked

Derek nodded his head and said," They do, they just finding it hard to accept especially since Alex and Osvaldo are friends."

Summer nodded her head and then stared at Draco laying on the hospital bed as a nurse talked to him.

Summer totally forgot about what happened before she left school for like 3 and a half months. She forgot that her only two friends, whom she considered, replaced her with a girl who couldn't stop talking about Draco and took the lead role in the band.

" I get it, can you stop talking about him?" Summer asked Sojin in annoyance 

Sojin frowned then looked at the other two who smiled awkwardly at her.

"I'm just worried, I haven't seen him ever since you left." She said in a worried tone

Maybe because he was busy saving my life.

Summer didn't want to be bitter about this and she didn't want the girl to think she had some sort of a chance to be with Draco.

" So, about today's band practice-" Emily began to talk but Summer ended up zoning out