chapter 24

Three weeks later...

" We only have 5k views and 129 subs on YouTube." Emily said," not so bad I guess."

The three of them walked to their lockers while Emily was checking the video she uploaded of them doing covers.

"Did you hear?" She heard a random girl asked someone

"The new girl who came today is all over Osvaldo and gosh no one can compete to her, she's so pretty." The girl said

" I'm so jealous." The other said

What new girl?

Summer felt jealous but decided to cover it up with a smile when Scarlett turned to her.

Sitting in her maths class, she stared at the Asian girl who was new to the school.

The girl had black long hair that was style into a wolf cut.

She had a perfect oval shaped face with plumped lips and cat eyes.

She could see that she was war taller than her.

The girl had introduced herself as Kim Sojin.

Damn.

Is all she could think.

How could she compare to that.

The maths teacher suddenly asked Summer to help Sojin and guide her through the school.

She was so annoyed at that idea but faked a smile.

"Sojin meet Scarlett and Emily and guys meet Sojin." Summer introduced," She's new."

"Oh, would you look at that." Emily said," Seems like every new student joins our group."

Summer stared at Sojin and sighed. The school uniform looked so much better on her and most of all, she had an amazing thigh gap.

She had a thigh gap too but her thighs were a little too big for her liking.

Suddenly she saw Sojin cheeks turn a light shade of pink while she stared at something.

Summer followed her eyes and they landed on Osvaldo.

Don't be made. You are not together.

His eyes met Summer's then she saw him soften.

Her heart beat increased but she looked away and stared at her shoe lace as if it was the most important thing in the world.

Let's say, Sojin was basically taking everything from Summer slowly.

Sojin had an incredible voice, making Summer turn into the background vocals.

She only found out about this when lunch time came.

Emily had told her and Scarlett that she heard Sojin sing in her music class and couldn't help but offer the a spot.

Summer felt sad but she kept it in, going with the flow.

"It's been three weeks, since we talked." He said while he laid his back onto the wall

"And?" She asked with a little bit of attitude," who's fault is it?"

"Mine." He said

She smiled and asked," Have you came to declare your love to me?"

He stared at her as the two kept eye contact.

"Yes." He answered, surprising her

"I...I thought you hated me?" She asked

"I had a lot of thinking after I drove you back home but I couldn't give into my feelings because I didn't want the pack our parents made to come true." He confessed," I wanted to show them that I could find someone for myself but it seems like they already found the right person for me."

" I...I don't believe you." She said

"You can believe or not but if you want to be with me just say yes or no but I won't take no for an answer." He said

She felt herself blush and said," I can't let you off this easy."

Suddenly she felt him pulling her closer by holding her hips.

She placed her hands on his chest and blushed when she felt how firm it was.

"Draco." She said while she felt his fingers in her hair as he pulled her closer," if you become bipolar and decided to chase me again, I won't hesitate to shoot you where the sun doesn't shine."

He chuckled and said," Okay, princesa."

Soon he captured her lips, forgetting they were giving the students around them a live show of them making out.

"Summer!" She heard s familiar voice yell

She pulled away from Osvaldo and hid herself from her brother.

She heard Osvaldo chuckle before he lifted her chin and placed a long kiss on her lips.