Creepypasta.

A/N: Hey guys! What's up? Some of you seemed to like the idea of this. Someone did suggest it. But sadly, I don't know who. So if you did suggest this, please comment so I can give you some credit ^-^

~(Y/N) POV~

I sighed as I walked into my lonely house. My mom wouldn't get home until 5 P.M. I walked straight to my bedroom. I was a huge gamer, but my mom didn't like that fact that I had more online friends then real life. So, she sits there a criticizes me. I put my backpack at the end my bed and walked over to my computer stand, which had my computer on it.

Hmmm, what should I do? I yawned slightly. I looked out my window. Since there's a forest behind my house, I tend to look at it when I'm thinking. It helps me think. "What to do, what to do." I mumbled to myself. While I was staring at a tree, I saw the branch move. As if someone was shaking it. Birds. I smiled as I pictured the birds dancing. Then, I got a text. I pulled my phone out to see it was my best friend, Mika.

Mika: Hey gurl!

I laughed a bit and texted back.

Me: Hi.

Mika: So, I know how you love scary things.

Me: Yeah and?

Mika: Look up creepypasta! You'll love it!

Me: Okay.

Mika: I gotta go. Text you later gurl!

Me: Bai!

I tilted my head, thinking if I should look this up. I turned towards my computer and typed Creepypasta. I clicked on the first website that popped up. An age thingy had popped up, so I lied about my age. I read a few that were the most recent. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Scary my ass. I laughed.

~Slendy ' s POV~

Someone was checking out our website. Someone new. Someone I haven't seen before. "Who might you be?" I looked at the young girl. She had (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C). She was a very pretty girl. Then someone came in and ruined my thought process. "Hey Slendy! What you doing?" Ben asked. I banged my fist off the table

"I'm busy." I replied. Ben looked at the computer screen and saw her. He whistled, like he was calling her hot. If I had eyes, I would have rolled them. "Slendy, who's she?" Ben asked curiously. I replied, "A newcomer to our website. I'm trying to think if we should kill her or not. I have assigned anyone to kill someone in a long time, child." Ben groaned.

"Why you would kill her? Can't you just make her a creepypasta." Ben asked. I laughed and shook my head. "I can't until she proves she is worthy of one. You know the rules." I said. Ben started to get excited for some odd reason. "Child, why are you jumping up and down in my office?" I asked. Ben pointed at the Xbox in the background. I facepalmed. Really Ben? Really?

~Jeff's POV~

I have been watching this girl for weeks and she still haven't noticed I'm here. "What the hell!" I say to myself. She does the same thing every day. Maybe, just maybe. That will change..

A/N How was dat?