Teaching Mason.

Hey guys. <3>

~(Y/N)'a POV~

I lead Mason into the mansion. Ben followed in. Everyone was sitting in the living room have a deep conversation, but then stopped when I opened the door. I could hear hem through the door. Jeff glared at me. Mason put his arm around me and growled at Jeff. Jeff grunted and rolled his eyes.

Ben walked in front of me and into the kitchen. I sighed and brought Mason outside. "Stay here, okay? I'll make you some good food!" I said cheerfully. I walked back inside and rushed into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw my mom had left some food for me. I grabbed it and unwrapped it and put it in the microwave. It had potatoes and stake and some green beans on it. Once the microwave went off I grabbed the plate and walked out of the kitchen.

"You're going to feed that thing?" A clown looking man said. I looked at him. He had a pointy nose which was black and white. All of his clothes were Black and white. (you should all know who I'm talking about. L.J.) he stood up. He was really tall. "I'm Laughing Jack, but you can call me L.J. For short." He said and smiled. He had sharp teeth too. Damn. He held out a piece of candy while saying, "want some?"

The candy looked weird. I was about to take it until Ben came out and yelled "No!" I jumped away nearly dropping the plate of food. "I'm sorry. I'm (Y/N) and I don't want your candy. I have food for someone, so if you excuse me, I'll be on my wait." I said calmly. Ben smirked as I turned around and walked outside to see Mason just sitting there cutely. "Aw, Mason!" I said in a high pitched voice.

Mason was looking at something on the ground. I walked down the steps and over to him with food. "There ya go buddy" I said nicely. He nodded, as if he was saying thank you. I smiled and patted his head. I sat down on the ground and gave him a fork and a knife. He just looked at them.

"Here. This is how you use these. They help you eat." I said nicely as I placed the fork in the hand and scooped some potatoes and put it up to his mouth. He took and bite and made a noise. I smiled and let go of his hand so he could try it on his own. He did it exactly like how I showed him. I smiled as I showed him how to use the knife. Once again he did it perfectly. I sat there and watched him eat. Until he was done I grabbed his plate and patted his head. He grunted and laid down and closed his eyes. I walked up the steps to the mansion. I opened and door and closed it on my way in and rushed into the kitchen. There were dirty dishes in the sink. I sighed as I put Mason's plate in.

       I began to wash the dishes as I heard someone walk into the kitchen. I felt eyes on me. I looked over to see Jeff. "What do you want Jeff?" I asked nicely. He grunted and walk by me. I twitched a little because I was still mad about earlier.

      "Well (Y/N), we should talk." Jeff said meanly......