School

Hey! I'm sorry Ididn't write for ages!! But I'm back andhere's a new chapter!

I got my backpack and stuff. I stood up to get off the bus and I knew who was behind me. I sighed and slowly was walking down the stairs, then Trixie pushed me and I went flying out of the bus. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I quickly scrambled to my feet.

Everyone started to laugh. The teachers only gave me sorrowful looks. I rolled my eyes at them. Trixie was following me. I turned around and yelled "What the hell do you want now?" My eye started to twitch. She just walked by me. "Bitches like you go to hell." I muttered. Of course no one heard me because no one ever cared.

I was doing great in all my classes. I sighed and pulled out my phone to check the messages. I had two messages. One from Mika and the other from Ben. I smiled and checked the messages. I looked at Mika's message first because she was my best friend.

Mika: Hey! Are you okay? I saw you fall off the bus!!

Me: Yes, I'm fine. Plus, Trixie pushed me. I didn't fall.

Then I looked at Ben's message.

Ben: Oh. Well I'll let you go then. ^-^/ I hope you have a great day!~ Oh and if anyone pushes you around, tell me.

I smiled and walked into my homeroom. Which, thankfully, no one bothered me.

Me: Well, some girl just pushed me off the bus stairs. :/ But Ben please don't worry about me! You don't need to anymore! :D

I sat down at a random desk and set my backpack next to me. (Since you can carry your backpack with you.) I felt my phone go off. I smiled and took it out.

I unlocked my phone and saw that Ben had already sent me a text back! I tried to keep my happiness inside. No one needs to see me happy. Well, no one in school. Only Mika and Megumi can see me happy in school. I unlocked my phone and quickly read the text message.

Ben: Who the hell is pushing you around? (Y/N), you never stand up for yourself! You have to stand up for yourself. Unless, you want them to walk all over you. You know if I was there, I'd make them back off. Now, just because I'm not there, doesn't mean I can't make them back off.

I got butterflies that he still cared. I didn't notice that I was blushing until some guy asked me why I was blushing. I jumped a little because no one ever talked to me. He laughed a little. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said. I nodded and little and said "It's fine." He sat across from me. I just stared at him.

He smiled and said "My name is Max. I see you over here everyday, no one ever talks to you. So, I decided to talk to you." I sighed. Why does this Max kid want to get involved with me? Maybe someone put him up to it. He tilted his head. "I'm (Y/N). If you're here to pick on me for whatever reason. Then just get it done and vier with." I said in annoyance. Max gave me a weird look, like he didn't expect that.

"I wanted to be friends." Max said. I froze in complete shock. "W-why would you want to be friends with me?" I asked while stuttering. Max just sighed and said "Because you always alone! How can someone live without friends? You're the first person I met without friends." I jumped at his sudden outburst.

I looked down and replied "Do you think I chose to be hated by everyone? No, I didn't. I tried making friends with them and it didn't exactly work out." Max gave me a sorrowful look. "I'm sorry." He said and got up. I looked back down at my phone.

I texted Ben back.

Me: It's only Trixie and like everyone in the school! It's fine. I can handle it. I'm a big girl now.

The bell rang for first period. I got up and gathered my stuff and headed off to first period.