Wake Up

Hey guys.. just finished my Ticci Toby book and I'm ready to get into writing again. So, i want you guys to check out my aunt. She is very talented. Her user is writingismylife1 and she deserves some love. Wanna show her some???? :) let's continue

~(Y/N)'S POV~

*YOUR DREAM*

I was walking with ben. We were holding hands. We were back in school, like good old days. We walked through the halls with confidence. Nothing could tear us apart. We needed each other. Desperately.

"I love you." I said to Ben.

"I love you too." Ben said with a smirk.

I frowned as I saw Trixie and her gang walk past me. I glared, but then I felt Ben release his hand and run over to her. I turned around and tried calling to him, but there was no use. It was like I was in a box, that no one could hear me in.

I yelled and screamed, yet people kept walking. Not even looking once at me. Not even a glance. Trixie was touching Ben. Ben was touching Trixie. It's like I couldn't move. I just stood there and watched. It was like a horror movie right in front of me that I could fix or change. Or anything. But I was somehow in this horror film.

They kissed. I felt my heart crumble into pieces. As if someone took a hammer and smashed it. Hitting it repeatedly.

That wasn't the worst part. After they were done kissing, Trixie turned around and smiled at me. Then grabbed Ben's soft delicate hand. Ben gave me a dirty look. They walked my way. Trixie ran into me. I was screaming, but once again no one would a knowledge me. Everyone pretend as if I wasn't there.

~END OF DREAM~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I woke up in sweats. I was breathing heavily. Ben was still asleep. My heart began to slow down as I felt Ben's arm around me. Then I laid there listening to his breathing and quiet snores. I turned to face him.

I didn't want to Lose him. That dream was absolutely terrifying. I placed my hand on Ben's cheek. He wiggled his nose in response to my touch. I laughed a little because it was just so adorable.

I suddenly wanted to kiss Ben's soft lips. So, I pressed my lips against Ben's soft ones. Then I pulled away quickly as he made  grumbling noises.

And then suddenly he opened his eyes. My heart melted as he gently blinked a few times before rubbing his eyes.

"Hey." He said in his morning voice. Which was deep and perfect.

I blushed at the sound of his voice, "Hey."

"What time is it?" Ben asking while turning over and looking at the clock.

"I don't know." I said, getting closer to ben.

"3 AM." He said.

"W-what?!" I said shaky voice.

HUEHUEHUE I'LL STOP HERE SO YOU GUYS CAN READ THIS.