Breakfast

Hey guys.. Trying to update as much as possible!!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We walked into the kitchen and saw Jeff. Jeff glared at me and snarled a little. Ben gave him a weird look.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jeff snapped at Ben and I staring at him.

"Nothing, you're just acting like an animal." I said rudely. Ben elbowed me and I just rolled my eyes. I wasn't scared of Jeff.

Jeff grunted and rushed out of the kitchen. I began looking for breakfast stuff.

"Shouldn't your mom fix you breakfast?" Ben asked.

As if my mother heard Ben say something, she walked in with a smile on her face and greeted us.

"So, (Y/N) where were you?" Mom asked sternly.

I sighed and said honestly, "I slept outside with Mason."

My mom grunted in response. Ben laughed a little before getting all serious and was ready to snap the shit out of my mom. He never really liked my mom since she was a bitch sometimes. And mainly to me.

"Relax Ben." Mom said before Ben could say anything. Ben rolled his eyes as Mom pushed me aside. 

"What do you two want for breakfast?" She asked while getting down looking at the pots and pans.

I put my finger to my lips and said "Eggs and toast, I suppose."

"Same." Ben said after me.  I smiled and sat down at the table. I rested my head on my arms and waited for my mother to get done cooking. 

"Don't forget about Mason." I said while she placed a plate in front of me. I smiled and thanked her. She patted my head before placing a plate in front of Ben. 

Ben grabbed his fork and began eating rapidly. I laughed as he shoved his eggs into his mouth until his cheeks were full. He gave me me the weirdest look. I laughed and slowly at my eggs. Mom placed a plate next to mine. 

"This is for Mason." She said before leaving the kitchen to do other chores that Slendy had given her to do. 

I adjusted myself to face more towards Ben. Ben looked up and stared at me before making a 'Hmm?' sound. I smiled and sighed. 

"When will be my first mission?" I asked. 

Ben put his pointer finger up and swallowed before replying, "Probably next week. Also depending on your skills, that will determine how much you'll go out and such." 

I smiled and nodded before getting up and quietly putting my dishes in the sink. "Do you think my mom will become a creepypasta?"

Ben laughed and shook his head, "Of course not.  Slendy just wants her to help him around here. It's pretty crazy around here. She will be like Slendy, but the girl/mom version of him"

I nodded while grabbing Mason's plate and walked out to him He lifted his head and did a high pitch grunt. As if he was showing me that he was happy or glad to see food.  I laughed a little before placing the plate down with a fork. Mason grabbed a hold of the fork  and began eating slowly. You could tell he was enjoying each and every bite he took of the cooked eggs and toast. I gently patted his head and then gently kissed it. Then Ben pouted a little, making me jump. 

"Where's my kiss?" Ben asked while patting his white cheek. My face flushed with blush. 

"Eh..." I said before quickly planting a kiss upon his soft delicate cheek...