Discussion

Hey! Sorry for the delay. well, let's get into this chapter.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Jeff laughed hard, like I had said a joke. 

"What's so funny?" I asked. 

"They are the weakest down in the underworld. Like, they aren't even strong. You have no idea how strong they really are."  He sneered. 

"well, they don't know how strong we are together." I said with hopefulness in my voice. Ben sighed and looked at me with a sad look and shook his head. 

I turned my head to the side, "Ben, you don't think we can win?"

"Listen, you don't even know what you're getting into. Plus, I can't really do much other than hack and such." Ben whispered quietly. 

"Ben, have some trust in me." I said. 

"Well, you won't be able to stand a chance, but the boss should be back soon and he will be very pissed that you did such a thing." Jeff said while walking upstairs. 

Just as that being said, Slendy (the "boss") appeared in the room. Jeff stops and turns around. Slendy looks at the 4 dead underworld guards in the ground.

"Welcome home." Jeff said proudly.

"who did this?" Slendy's voice booked into the room. Everyone looked at me.

Shit..

I laughed a little and rubbed the back of my head, "uhh.. they were trying to take mason.. so, I kinda killed them."

"You're such an idiot!" Slendy screams. "Do you know what you've have caused?"

I tighten my hands that go into fists, "You wouldn't understand would you? How about I make you understand. Picture someone trying to take Sally away and she wants to stay here with her family?" I shouted.

Then the room fell silent..

"I see.. is that how you view that monster?" Slendy spoke in a calm tone.

"He isn't a monster. A monster kills people, like you. Mason hasn't done anything wrong." I snapped.

Ben placed his hand in my shoulder, telling me to stop, I pushed his arm off.

Slendy stood there in shock. He has never really had anyone say such cruel things.

"And you're crazy if you think I'm going to let him go. He is like my best friend here other than Ben!" I shout angrily.

Slendy sighs, "I understand, I just don't want to deal with my hell of my brother..."

"Brother, why?" I asked.

"He is very mean. Let's say that. If you think we are monsters, then you haven't seen anything yet. But I don't know if we will have a choice or not. Everyone, start training asap, just in case my brother doesn't understand. We need to be prepared for the worst." Slendy says as he walked off into his office..