Once More

Update friday. Let's rollll.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"What do you mean?" I yelled. Ben jumped up, almost smashing his forehead into mine.

"We will be fine. Just go back to bed, (Y/N)." He said while placing his hand on my cheek. I sighed and laid back down. I was still pretty shaken up from the terrible dream I had.

"I don't want to sleep." I said while yawning. I didn't want to, but I was extremely tired.

"You need it. You're yawning." Ben said as he laid down next to me, wrapping his arm around me firmly.
I tried to get his arm off of me, but that didn't help. He only increased the grip he had onto me.

"I had a bad dream." I said quietly before taking a deep breath and rolling over and facing away.

He sat up and little while leaning over me, "What was it about?" He asked. I gulped.

"Well, we were in school like old times. Good old times. We were happy. A happy couple that is. And then Trixie took you away." I muttered in a saddened tone. Ben leaned down and kissed my cheek with his soft lips.

"I wouldn't ever do that. And not to the perfect girl." He said as he whispered in my ear. I blushed madly.

"W-what?!" I spoke loudly. I was extremely nervous. He just called me the perfect girl. He just chuckled and laid down on hiw back beside me. I rolled over and rested my head on his chest. He was just so comfortable. I felt him wrap his arms around me. I felt like my head was going to explode.

This was the best day of my life. I couldn't picture being with someone else. He was perfect. I fit into his arms like a puzzle piece. Ones that fit together.

Once more, even after my horrible dream, I fell back to sleep in my lovers arms.

Sweet and short. :P huehue