Running

HEY GUYSS

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked Jeff. Jeff walked closer to me. I began to tense up as he came closer. "Do you know what you did? What you brought home?" Jeff asked angrily. I backed up a little and didn't reply. He clenched his fists and looked me dead in the eye.

"Do you know how many pastas almost die from those?" Jeff began to raise his voice. I twitched without knowing and yelled "What the hell? Jeff will you just stop and realize that this one isn't like the others!" Jeff jumped in surprise that I yelled.

Jeff kept walking closer and then he swung at me with his fist clenched. I easily dodged it. He grunted and continued to try and hit me but he never did once. I wasn't really putting in any effort, so I just got down and swung my leg that collided with his leg, which caused him to loose balance and fall down to the floor. I quickly got up and looked down at him. He gave me a disgusted look. "What the hell?" He asked in a raspy tone. I shrugged.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Jeff said as he got up.

"Someone you're not." I replied.

"Bullshit! Do you really want to fight at this hour?" Jeff said laughing.

"I'm not the one who started throwing fists here. I just simply made you fall on your ass. You better watch who you're dealing with." I replied coldly. He grunted and got closer to me. "So, do you think I should watch who I'm messing with?" He whispered. I walked back into a wall and Jeff walked closer. He slammed his hand on the wall next to my face.

"Why did you bring it here?" he whispered.

"Mason is harmless!" I said meanly.

"You named the damn ugly shit?" Jeff asked rudely.

Without hesitating, I slapped him across the face. He went down to the ground because I used most of my strength. He laughed and looked at me. "Really? Was that a really good idea?" He asked as he got up. He grabbed me and pushed me down to the ground and drag me across the floor. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. I refused to scream. He dragged me out into the kitchen and down these weird stairs, guessing it led to a basement.

     "You fucking bitch." He said coldly. I dug my nails into his hand trying to make him let go. "Bitch will you stop trying to fucking get away?" He ask rudely. I added more pressure so it would draw blood, hopefully. "Ow you bitch!" He said and let go for a quick second. I took this chance to get away and I managed to back up some but I was still on the ground. He came closer to me but I tripped him when he was least expecting it. He fell and I got up and started running towards the stairs. I could hear Jeff get up and start running. This made me run faster.

    My heart was pounding out of my chest. "Come back you, bitch!" He yelled as I could hear him getting closer. My legs began to ache, but I continued to run, as if my life depended on it..........

HERE YA GO. So my mom was complaining about me using to much data... Soooo this means I will have to update when I'm at home or somewhere with WIFI. T-T I'll try to update more. I promise <3 I have good ideas too.. Like I'd love to start the books I'd like to but I can barely update 3, let alone 4 or 5. And I'm sure you guys don't want to wait that long for updates. <3 I love all of you. Really. :) lol... :} so um yeah.. I'll see ya guys later.