Max

~(Y/N)'S POV ~

I sighed as I walked into my first period class. I looked down and walked over to my seat and sat down. I was looking down at the desk, getting ready for class, then I felt something touch my shoulder. I jumped and looked up quickly. I saw Max smiling. He said kindly and rubbed the back of his neck cutely "Haha, sorry for scaring you. I didn't know we had the same class together!" I nodded slightly and then continued to get ready for class. Max set his books down and then sat down. 'Why is this Max kid talking to me anyway?" My eye twitched slightly.

~Ben's POV~

I hacked (Y/N)'S phone and I could hear what was going on. Some kid was talking to her, wanting to be her friend. It's not like I have a problem with her having friends, but this kid has to know that (Y/N) is MINE. I sat there listening. Very closely.

I decided to look for someone else to hack. Someone who was connected to the schools wifi. I scrolled through the list and I smirked at the name I saw. "Oh Trixie, always being stupid." I quickly stop listening to whatever (Y/N) was doing. I quickly hacked into Trixie ' s phone. I started to read her texts. Most of them were guys she was dating. "Whore." I muttered as I continued to read. Since I am a great hacker, I decided to reset her phone. (A/N: I'm not a hacker, but I suppose you can do this stuff...? I don't really know how to hack or anything.. so... yeah. XD making this shit upppp). I quickly reset her phone and changed her number.

Then I stopped messing with her and texted (Y/N).

Me: Hey! I took care of Trixie! Just tell me if she bothers you again!!

I heard someone knocking on my door. I yelled "Come in!" And Slendy just teleprted inside of the room. I looked at him confused. "We need to talk. It's about that girl I allowed you to talk too." Slendy said in a slight angry voice. I nodded slowly as I put my laptop put aside. He sighed and said "I know who she is and why you wanted to talk to her so badly. And I know u will probably regret this, but I will allow her to become a creepypasta. All she has to
Do is kill her mother." I smiled and jumped up off my bed and hugged Slendy tightly.

I started to cry out of happiness and I whispered "Thank you.."

THERE YOU GO. Well anyway school is almost out!! ^-^ and I have a job.. soo.. yeah cx. I suddenly thought if my little proxies wanted to talk to me.. there are different things I use. Skype, Snapchat, and kik. All you have to do is comment what you're using and I'll put my username.

Example: I use Skype and I'd like to talk to you.

I use almost all of these on a daily bases.. so... yeah..!! See ya!!!