The Thing In The Woods

CHICKENS. it's been forever.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up to Ben yelling at the tv. "I hit him! This game is a piece of shit." He yelled. I sat up, which made the bed creak. Ben turned around and blushed a little. "I'm sorry if I woke you up." Ben said in a hushed tone. I laughed a little and rubbed my head. "Oh yeah, before I forget I needed to tell you, your mother came in and checked on you." Ben said calming. I nodded and got up and stretched. My mom walked in and sighed in relief. "Gosh, I was worried!" She said as she ran over to me. She pulled me into a hug. "M-mom?" I asked quietly. She patted my head. My mother was never like this. She was normally cold. I do love/hate my mother. I mean I love her because she is my mother and she takes care of me, but I hate her because she never really showed me any love. So, when she does this it is just awkward.

     I sighed and hugged her back. Ben just sat there, staring at us. "Ben, will you stop staring? It's not nice to stare!" My mother scolded Ben. Ben laughed and turned around. My mom just laughed again. "I thought you were hurt from the fight earlier that day. Anyway, I made dinner!" My mother nearly yelled in my ear. I pushed away from my mom a little, which caused her to have a sad look on her face because I simply rejected her. Like she always did to me. Rejected me. I walked out the door and stood up against the wall outside. "You can't really be loving towards her just because she saved your life more Then once." Ben said to my mother coldly. I pushed myself off the wall and headed towards the stairs. I looked at to see other creepy pastas just sitting there telling stories, laughing, and having a good time all together. I wanted to be apart of it, but then again they probably wouldn't want to talk to someone who is socially awkward. I sighed and began to walk down the stairs.

      They all turned around and looked at me as the room fell silent. I heard a few whispers.
     I gulped as I headed for the door, I didn't really want to be here anymore. Their eyes were glued to me. They never left me. I grabbed the door knob and pulled the door open and walked out, while slamming the door on the way out. Even here I don't belong here. I heard the laughs as I sat on the cold stone stairs. I heard a noise, it didn't sound to far from here. I got up quickly and began to run towards the noise. I don't know why, but I just felt the need to help it or maybe to see what it was. I'm not really sure what got me going. I got out my pocket knife, just in case I needed to fight. 

     I heard someone call my name, but I kept running. It sounded like Ben, but I didn't care. I needed to see what this thing was. I heard the weird noise again and I was getting closer and closer by each and every step I took. I felt my heart pound in my chest. I felt the blood run through my veins. 

     I heard the weird noise again. Then I realized, it was right beside me. It was almost completely dark and this thing was completely black. It growled in my ear before sticking its long tongue against my cheek. It slowly licked up my cheek. It slowly walked in front of me. I gulped as I saw this human like thing. It had a body of a human, but not exactly a human.It was very skinny, like it hadn't had anything to eat in years. It's arms dragged on the ground and the nails were extremely long and grey. It had a few hairs on its head, which they were white. It's eyes were red and I felt like they were staring into my soul. It kind of had a snout, but not really. Which that had holes in it, so the tongue could slip through. It had a dog nose. This thing was hunched over while staring at me. It growled again before reaching its long tongue and licking my forehead. I stood there, frozen. I was scared to move because what if this thing attacked me. It didn't seem like I could out run it.

     I was terrified on what would happen. I didn't think I could stand a chance against this thing in a battle. Then it took this long nail and dragged it across my face. It's sharp nails cut my cheek, then it licked the blood off of my cheek. It make a weird noise and then I heard a stomach growl....