Tomorrow Is Your First Day

Hey guys. Thank you for all the support!!~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I let go on his long legs. He removed his gently white hand from my head. I looked up and smiled at him. He chuckled a little. I turned my head and Ben was standing there, shocked of my abilities. I smiled and ran over to him to hug him.

"Don't touch me until you cleaned yourself." Ben said.

I laughed and looked down. My clothes were soaked in black blood. I was completely covered in black blood. All I could do is laugh a little bit.

"What's so funny?" Ben asked while looking at me while I was crazy.

"Oh nothing," I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Let's go and get you cleaned up." Ben said.

We started walking for the back door, but Slendy stopped us before we continued.

"(Y/N), do not. I repeat do not go into my house with you covered in black blood." Slendy scolded me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Then how am I going to get clean?" I asked.

"The hose." Slendy muttered before throwing it at me. With good reflexes I caught it.

I smiled and handed it to Ben and said, "Wash me off!"

Ben gave me a gross look, before looking down at the green hose. Slendy took his long tentacle and turned the hose on for us. I smiled and waiting for the cold water that awaited me.

Ben aimed the hose and then pressed his thumb over the hole and I got completely soaked with cold water. I yelled a bit out of surprise. I heard Ben chuckling while he continued to spray me. I saw the black blood on the ground and it was soaking into the ground.

I sighed and looked up with wet hair. Ben smiled cutely and sprayed me more. I tried dodging the water with my hands, but I didn't get very far. I was still getting soaked with cold water. I started screaming loudly. Slendy yanked the hose from Ben and put it up. (He turned off the hose btw.) and then he glared at Ben.

"Don't fooling around, now Ben, go get her a towel." Slendy demanded.

Ben sighed and went inside to get my towel.

Slendy sighed and placed his giant white hand upon his face,"That boy is something else."

I laughed a little and then nodded while shivering.

"Well tomorrow will be your first mission." Slendy said. I looked up at him.

"You'll have Toby assist you. Since it's your first mission. I'll have someone go with you until you're comfortable going alone." Slendy said. I nodded and heard the door open. Ben threw the towel at me and I caught the fluffy red towel.

I quickly wrapped it around me as I shivered......