Watch Who You Mess With. (BLOOD WARNING!)

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating! I just have so much. I always forget to update, but I have my computer back so I should update more. I prefer to update on my computer because it's easier! :3 Well here I go!

     ~(Y/N)'s POV~

     Max sat next to me. I didn't really want to talk to anyone else, but Ben, Megumi, and Mika. I sighed as I opened my science text book to page 86. We were learning more about the human body. (XD I don't know what is actually in the text book.. so yeah!). Max elbowed me gently and whispered "Hey (Y/N), can we share a text book? I forgot my text book at home." I sighed and slowly moved my text book so it was in between us. The teacher, Mrs. Blue was just reading out loud to us. I sighed as I slowly listened closely. 

*TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY!*

    I quickly gathered my belongings and was getting ready to leave the school building. I saw Trixie freaking out. I laughed a bit as I heard her squeaky voice crack. No one noticed me, which made me feel better. I'm glad that Max didn't want to follow me home or something, since all he did was try to talk to me or something. I knew he was up to something. I took my phone and saw Ben's text. I smiled that he was still looking out for me. He was still protecting me, even if he is far away. I wanted to walk home today. I heard footsteps. I just took a wrong turn into the forest. Which I heard the footsteps. I pulled out my pocket knife and turned around with my pocket knife. I saw Max. His hands shot up into the air. He yelled "Whoa! I'm sorry!" I sighed and put my pocket knife away. "Max, are you trying to get yourself killed?" I yelled at him as I walked past him. He ran up next to me. 

     "I'm sorry, I thought you knew I was behind you." Max said innocently. "Well, I heard someone's footsteps. It's called self defense. I always carry a pocket knife because you never know who will attack you and when." I said sternly. Max nodded. "So, why are you following me, Max?" I said curiously. He laughed a bit and replied "Well, I wanted to come over. I have never been over to someone's house before. Sure, I have lots of friends, but they never let me come over. I let them come over because their my friends." I stopped and realized that he didn't have true friends. I was looking at the ground and then looked at Max, who stopped a little bit in front of me. My eye twitched and said "They aren't your friends then. If they refuse to let you over then they are fake friends." He looked at me with anger. He shouted at me "They are friends! They do care about me! I have friends, unlike a scumbag like you! You don't even know what it's like to have real friends!" I clenched my fists. He backed away a little. "I do know what real friends are! I had friends, but I didn't change like they all did, so I'm not as popular. Little do you know, one of my closest friends moved away and he still talks to me.  I highly doubt that the friends that you've had that moved away never talk to you!" I screamed at him and then stormed by him. He just stood there shocked. He watched me walk into my house. 

     My mother heard me scream. "What was that all about?" My mom asked me. I sighed and looked at her. "He said I don't know what it's like to have friends." I looked out the window as I saw him walk up to my house. 'Dammit' ( Well since I'm not on my phone I can't do those fancy letters sooo now when i go 'dsafdsafa' means thinking it. like ;-; they aren't saying it, but are thinking it.) He walked up onto the porch. My mother rushed to the door. She swung the door open, she knew why I was mad. Why she never talk crap about my friends. "H-hi. I'm Max.  I wanted to say sorry to (Y/N)." Max said quietly. My mother replied "Come in! I'll help you work things out with her." He slowly walked into and saw that my house was neat, but old. It had that old nasty smell. My mother closed the door and walked into the living room, where I was standing there, looking out the window. "Why did you let him in?"  I asked. My mom said mean tone "Because you haven't had someone come over in years! Ever since Ben left you started to close up." Then it hit me. My mother does care about me. The look on her face was sorrow. She wanted me to have friends. She was stressed a lot from work, that's why she was mean to me.

     We heard something in the kitchen. My mother went out and saw Max with a huge knife. "Max, what are you doing?" She asked. I dropped my backpack to the ground and ran out into the kitchen. "Well sometimes, people are stupid and let into their house, little do they know that they are going to die." Max said in a very dark tone. I stepped in front of my mother and pulled out my pocket knife. "Do you know people like you get so damn annoying?" I cracked my neck. My mother scream in horror. She never knew that I have killed to protect her. "Mom. Leave now." I said in  a serious tone. She shook her head. Someone grabbed my mother from behind and had a knife to her throat. "Looks like your in a pickle." 

I didn't know Ben was listening. "Well, I suppose I am." I said. The guy that was holding my mother chuckled loudly. I shivered as he chuckled. "What  do you want?" I asked. "We want you gone. You have been wanted recently and since you killed our brother. We can kill your mother." He said sternly. My eye twitched. We heard a loud bang. It sounded as if someone broke it. The guy that was holding my mother let go of her and slowly walked the up the stairs. "Great! Someone is here!" 

*10 Minutes pass* 

Max slowly walked over to me and grabbed my face. "You're real pretty." Max said quietly. My mother stayed quiet. "Thanks." I said loudly. He chuckled a little. He grabbed my shirt and slowly started to lift it up. "I should have raped you when we were in the forest." Max said. I snapped and punched him in the face, which made him bend over in pain.He quickly let out of my face. Then I took my knee and smashed his face off my knee. This caused him to back away with a bloody nose. My mother was still frozen. "You sir, come into my home and try to kill my mother and then try to strip me?" I said in a deep voice. I never knew my voice could go that low. He looked up and looked scared. My mother screamed. I ignored her screaming. I have no idea why she was screaming. I slowly was over to  Max. He had dropped the knife. I picked it up. "Please." Max said quietly. I laughed. "Do you really think I'll spare your life? You pathetic life?" I said. He nodded. I laughed and shook my head. "How stupid are you?" I asked. I kicked him in the private spot. He bent over in pain and then I quickly stabbed him in the back of his head. His blood kinda splattered on me.. 

>:D YASSSS. So.. Who do you think broke in through the window? Do you guys think that guy who was holding the mother is still alive?...