Meeting Ben.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

        I sighed. "This isn't scary, I don't know how Mika called this scary. But then again, she is scared of everything." I just continued reading as I came across a story that shocked me. "Jeff The Killer, eh?" I whispered to myself. After reading the story, I seemed a little shaky. People have been missing recently.

        "(Y/N)!" My mother called to me. I sighed and got up from the computer and walked to the door. I opened it and yelled "What?!" She stomped up the stairs. I never really did like my mother, so it was normal for me to be mean. She slapped me across the face and said, "Don't talk to me like that. I'm your mother." I clenched my fists, wanting to hit her. But she was right. She was my mother and I couldn't hit her. 

        I tried to ignore the stinging. I looked down and said "I was just responding to you, what else am I suppose to do? Ignore you?" She crossed her arms and sighed. Then, she did something she hasn't done in years, she hugged me. I didn't hug back of course because I was pissed at her. 

        ~Slendy's POV~

        I watched intensly as this girl got slapped. Her mother called her (Y/N). Ben looked as if he was going to cry. "Child, you don't need to watch this unless you want too." I said kindly. He shook his head and continued to watch. "Slendy, I have a question." Ben said. I nodded, waiting for the question. "Do you think I'd be able to talk to her over the internet?" Ben asked quickly. I shook my head 'no'. "Please! Slendy, I just want to talk to her! Please?!" Ben was on his knees begging, which he has never done this.

        I sighed and said "Fine! You may talk to her. But I don't want you getting so attached to her." He jumped up and hugged me. I patted his head. "Thank you!" Ben yelled and ran off. I sighed and continued to watch her. The room was empty, until I saw Jeff. Jeff got into the closet. I connected to Jeff through a mind link. (A/N: I don't know what to call that!!)

        Slendy: Jeff are are you doing?!

        Jeff: Come on Slendy, can't a boy sleep?!

        Slendy: In a girls closet? Hmmm, makes sense. 

       Jeff: How the hell did you know? I can't believe you. I can't have any killings without you knowing. 

        Slendy: Well, I want to save her. So, you will not kill her. And if I decide to kill her, then I'll let you do the honors, okay?

        Jeff: Fine! 

        I watched him as he got out of the closet. I was proud of Jeff. He actually listened for once. Then I saw (YN) walk back into the room with a hot pocket. "Now, back to reading." (Y/N) said as she took a small bite of her Hot Pocket. She got a weird look on her face and whispered something that was just audible, "Ben? Who's Ben?" I chuckled. 

        This was amusing. Her facial expressions were to good. I laughed until I thought I was going to pee myself. 

        ~(Y/N)'s POV~

        So, I got this message from a guy named Ben.

        Ben: Hello!~

        Me: Hi?

        Ben: :3 How are you on dis fine evening?!

        Me: Uh, good? I guess. Who are you?

        Ben: Oh!~ Just looking for friends! You seemed like a nice girl, so I messaged you!

        Me: Oh, do you play video games? It'd be easier to actually talk to you then text you.

        Ben:  Of course! Who do you think I am? 

        Me: Ha ha. Well do you have Mouse Mirror? 

        Ben: Hmm, wanna chat there?

        Me: Yes. 

        Ben: My username is BennyBen21

        Me: I'll add you! ^U^

        So, I got on to Mouse Mirror and searched his user name. (A/N: XD I made that up. Don't Judge.) He added me right away and called me. "Whoa" I said to myself. I answered and said "Hold up, I got to get my ear buds." I said and quickly got my headphones. I plugged them in and said "Hello!" I was playing with my fingers because I was nervous. I was always nervous when I meet someone new. 

        "Hey! Sorry if I freaked you out earlier, I didn't mean to scare you, if I did!" He said kindly. He sounded like a teenager.....